• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CNN - den of iniquity

And INFO wars is your media of choice? Has he settled the lawsuit over the Pizzagate bullshit yet?
No less reprehensible than what CNN did with Ferguson and Baltimore, both Gulf Wars, ... (place long, long list here).... no wait actually far more reprehensible.

And the Pizzagate bullshit has some truth to it that in time it may well yet come back to bite you in the ass. If it does I'll be remembering this post of yours. :0) ha ha

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No less reprehensible than what CNN did with Ferguson and Baltimore, both Gulf Wars, ... (place long, long list here).... no wait actually far more reprehensible.

And the Pizzagate bullshit has some truth to it that in time it may well yet come back to bite you in the ass. If it does I'll be remembering this post of yours. :0) ha ha
The long list of conspiracies that Jones and InfoWars has pumped out should embarrass the shit out of you....if you had any sense of decency. He victimized the parents of the kids killed at Sandy Hook to make a buck. There is no defending that bucket of puke...but here you are pretending there could be a grain of truth in it.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Feel free to link to your version of "reprehensible" reporting by CNN on either Ferguson or Baltimore.....

What did you think CNN reported about the Gulf Wars that was worse than accusing the parents who lost children at Sandy Hook of being crisis actors and lying about their loss.

The long list of conspiracies that Jones and InfoWars has pumped out should embarrass the shit out of you....if you had any sense of decency. He victimized the parents of the kids killed at Sandy Hook to make a buck. There is no defending that bucket of puke...but here you are pretending there could be a grain of truth in it.
I'd be more embarrassed to be you than Alex Jones.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It figures that you'd find me funny and take Jones seriously....I bring facts..and Jones is awash in bullshit...just your style.

LMFAO..........you with 1000's of laughs whining like a baby.......EXCELLENT

So my dear @middleview you ask for a list of reprehensible reporting by #CNNsucks?

I was actually shocked you asked for such a list. It never occurred to me you didn't watch the video. ha ha

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Says more about you and your value system than I could ever imagine.
Uh oh. Now MV goes to the "says more about you" card. After going all "upheld" and assorted key Nebraskan vernacular over the weekend.

It's SOCKTACULAR in here...

Good grief.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So my dear @middleview you ask for a list of reprehensible reporting by #CNNsucks?

I was actually shocked you asked for such a list. It never occurred to me you didn't watch the video. ha ha

Clever tactic...come up with a video that makes a ton of unsupported claims and does that at a pace fast enough to keep anyone from taking notes or collecting facts.
Add to that the reality that this guy works for the least reputable source of information on the planet...well, not really...that would be RT (Russia Today) which has a lawsuit against InfoWars for copyright infringement for copying their bullshit stories about 1,000 times....

So the second worst source of information is quoting the worst source of information...ironic, no?

Care to defend InfoWars reporting on the fake shootings in SandyHook, California, Colorado...or the 911 conspiracy?

Then if you can find some other more believable source for your anti-CNN rant...let us know.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'd be more embarrassed to be you than Alex Jones.
You, InfoWars, NewsMax, Brietbart....yeah, you are all credible sources....sheesh.

So the very first article Watson talks about was CNN heaping "praise" on North Korea...except they didn't praise them at all. They reported that the North Korean participation in the Olympics was a diplomatic win. BFD. That was obviously true.
Watson called that "fawning" over the North.

Clever tactic...come up with a video that makes a ton of unsupported claims and does that at a pace fast enough to keep anyone from taking notes or collecting facts.
Add to that the reality that this guy works for the least reputable source of information on the planet...well, not really...that would be RT (Russia Today) which has a lawsuit against InfoWars for copyright infringement for copying their bullshit stories about 1,000 times....

So the second worst source of information is quoting the worst source of information...ironic, no?

Care to defend InfoWars reporting on the fake shootings in SandyHook, California, Colorado...or the 911 conspiracy?

Then if you can find some other more believable source for your anti-CNN rant...let us know.
Unsupported!?! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA