• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CNN fires Trump hack Jeffrey Lord over "Sig Heil" tweet

EatTheRich

President
I'm kind of curious about that myself. Maybe liberals need to come up with a list of free speech we aren't allowed to use. Last time I saw, saying sieg heil was not a fireable offence
CNN can choose to be represented or not represented by whomever they like. If you think they should be represented by Nazis, that says a lot about you.

Colorforms

Senator
CNN can choose to be represented or not represented by whomever they like. If you think they should be represented by Nazis, that says a lot about you.
Lol so saying sieg heil to a liberal during a fight makes you a Nazi?

That's an exceedingly low bar. :)

EatTheRich

President
Journalistic objectivity dictates that There should be no ideas that they disagree with.

You're arguing for yellow journalism.
I'm arguing for freedom of the press. Do you think "journalistic objectivity" requires Breitbart to employ communists, anarchists, Antifa, BLM, etc.?

Colorforms

Senator
I'm arguing for freedom of the press. Do you think "journalistic objectivity" requires Breitbart to employ communists, anarchists, Antifa, BLM, etc.?
So you're still arguing that Lord is a Nazi simply because he said "Sieg Heil".

I knew the left were unreasonable fascists, but you're kind of pushing it.

EatTheRich

President
So you're still arguing that Lord is a Nazi simply because he said "Sieg Heil".

I knew the left were unreasonable fascists, but you're kind of pushing it.
So saying "Sieg Heil" to silence opponents after previously adopting many elements of the Hitler program doesn't make you a fascist, but criticizing someone who does that does?

Colorforms

Senator
So saying "Sieg Heil" to silence opponents after previously adopting many elements of the Hitler program doesn't make you a fascist, but criticizing someone who does that does?
What elements of the "Hitler program" did Lord "adopt"?

I'm all kinds of curious.