• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CNN Op-Ed Admits "Mueller's Report Looks Bad For Obama"

FakeName

Governor
So is lying about being a veteran.

If you read the report then you know Volume 1 was Legal- No Collusion.

Volume 2 was 'he said she said' BS that NO no prosecutor would ever think to bring before a judge.

If you think otherwise, you are about as dumb as me.
You are referring to Barr's lies, not the report.

Volume one details over 100 contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia. That is collusion. It concludes that it didn't rise to the level of criminal conspiracy.

You should actually read it and then tell me if you still support Trump.

Volume two lays out disturbing fact after disturbing fact and makes an overwhelming case for obstruction but concludes that since the president can't be indicted it is up to Congress to deal with.

You really should read it.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

Volume one details over 100 contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia. That is collusion. It concludes that it didn't rise to the level of criminal conspiracy.

You should actually read it and then tell me if you still support Trump.

Volume two lays out disturbing fact after disturbing fact and makes an overwhelming case for obstruction but concludes that since the president can't be indicted it is up to Congress to deal with.

You really should read it.
What was your MOS fake vet?
You lied Barr did not Mueller has remained quiet.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

Volume one details over 100 contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia. That is collusion. ......
So, any contact with Russia is collusion? OR just any contact with Russia when you have an R after you name is collusion...

S

Sickofleft

I thought Obama's people said he went easy on Russia because he thought people would think he was trying to help Hillary, or some such bullshit.
They needed an excuse.

MSM pounded us over the head repeatedly for 8 very long years about the Great President Obama. Hillary offered another 4yrs of the greatest thing to ever happened to anyone according to our sainted MSM, and the country...… said NO.

They can't deal with that so it became the Russians.

The MSM has been lying to us blatantly for a decade.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
So if you read it than you know that Barr's portayal was dishonest.
That's why Mueller came out and said it was dishonest?

Oh wait, he didn't because Mueller helped with Barr's Report.

But, again, thank you for being such a partisan leftist dupe- AND a fake Veteran.