• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CNN - report of Mass shooting..San Bernadino..

Zoar

Governor
there is your HOPE and CHANGE
Ummmm. Dawgy, your post, chronologically speaking, only proves mass shootings have been and are going up. You know one of the facts that those who oppose the coincidental rise in power and reach of the partisan NRA.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ummmm. Dawgy, your post, chronologically speaking, only proves mass shootings have been and is going up. You know one of the facts that those who oppose the coincidental rise in power and reach of the partisan NRA.
Negative.............

Name one instance, Leroy.

Are you claiming to be a libertarian, Leroy, because all of your posts seem to support more rules, not less.

Agreed that our posts reveal our personalities.
I already named one instance, Max: Your totally and completely unjustified, and unjustifiable, accusation that I favor an authoritarian state. When you say "all of your posts seem to support more rules, not less," I am hereby challenging you to provide one example of that.

It so happens that I have MANY libertarian sympathies. I have been an opponent of the so-called 'War on Drugs' since its inception. I ALWAYS oppose censorship, in ANY form. I was an opponent of the so-called 'Patriot Act' before it became law. I am horrified by the 'nanny-state' predilections of people like Michael Bloomberg, who wants to regulate how big a soda people can drink.

Our 'conversations' of late, Max, could hardly have been any more bizarre if they had gone the following way:

LeRoy: I hate, loathe, revile and despise communism.

Max: You're a goddam Commienist!!!!

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I already named one instance, Max: Your totally and completely unjustified, and unjustifiable, accusation that I favor an authoritarian state. When you say "all of your posts seem to support more rules, not less," I am hereby challenging you to provide one example of that.

It so happens that I have MANY libertarian sympathies. I have been an opponent of the so-called 'War on Drugs' since its inception. I ALWAYS oppose censorship, in ANY form. I was an opponent of the so-called 'Patriot Act' before it became law. I am horrified by the 'nanny-state' predilections of people like Michael Bloomberg, who wants to regulate how big a soda people can drink.

Our 'conversations' of late, Max, could hardly have been any more bizarre if they had gone the following way:

LeRoy: I hate, loathe, revile and despise communism.

Max: You're a goddam Commienist!!!!
You forgot to add you are also anti-military. ;)

Mr. Friscus

Governor
If it supports the Liberal agenda, stuff like this is usually front page news.

Too bad it's "flawed" in many areas.

It doesn't make white people the bad guy.
It doesn't make Christians and Jews the bad guy.

That's basically two of the foundational viewpoints preached at Universities these days. This was probably skipped over QUICKLY by the journalist majors out there, in defense of "the cause".

You forgot to add you are also anti-military. ;)
So, no apology from you for your totally false accusation? How typical of you, Max.

Also, I am NOT 'anti-military'. I am no pacifist. On the other hand, I DO think America has engaged in SEVERAL unnecessary wars since the end of World War II (the 'good war', you know). Perhaps you disagree. And I will confess to having MUCH more admiration for the great explorers and discoverers and scientists of history, than I do for the warriors and generals. But that's just me....

Last edited:

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
So, no apology from you for your totally false accusation? How typical of you, Max.

Also, I am NOT 'anti-military'. I am no pacifist. On the other hand, I DO think America has engaged in SEVERAL unnecessary wars since the end of World War II (the 'good war', you know). Perhaps you disagree. And I will confess to have MUCH more admiration for the great explorers and discoverers and scientists of history, than I do for the warriors and generals. But that's just me....
Nah, it's not just you...

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member

Also, I am NOT 'anti-military'. I am no pacifist. On the other hand, I DO think America has engaged in SEVERAL unnecessary wars since the end of World War II (the 'good war', you know). Perhaps you disagree. And I will confess to having MUCH more admiration for the great explorers and discoverers and scientists of history, than I do for the warriors and generals. But that's just me....
If we were talking about Iraq, I'd agree, but you mean every war since Korea, don't you??

IIRC, you even implied the US was at fault for 9/11. Is this correct or am in mistaking you for someone else?

Look to your comrade, @Craig for backup.