• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CNN - report of Mass shooting..San Bernadino..

The thing is, how does one know who the terrorists are if everyone is toting firearms?

If I lived in such a society, I'd just shoot everyone with a firearm.
Can you imagine if almost everyone had been armed in that dark movie theater that James Holmes went berserk in? It would have been mayhem on a massive scale, with everyone shooting at everyone else.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Interestingly, it seems to be moving to a state of increasing control..now that myriad gun toting law enforcement is on scene.. see. more guns... decreasing the impact of crazed active shooter..
Big difference...TRAINED men with guns, not just wanna-be cops and regular run-of-the-mill gun freaks who don't even have the brains to secure their own guns in their homes.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Can you imagine if almost everyone had been armed in that dark movie theater that James Holmes went berserk in? It would have been mayhem on a massive scale, with everyone shooting at everyone else.
Absolutely. How in the bloody hell, when there's a mass killing going on are you to know who the perpetrator is or how many there are? How many would be killed in the crossfire as well.

Zoar

Governor
Big difference...TRAINED men with guns, not just wanna-be cops and regular run-of-the-mill gun freaks who don't even have the brains to secure their own guns in their homes.
Do you mean like the TRAINED COPS shooting all those people in handcuffs or running way or in no threat to anyone? Those TRAINED PEOPLE??? That will stop senseless shootings???

UPNYA2

Mayor
Bugsy actually sez...the more guns we have, the easier it is for terrorists to get them here.

Shucks, gun nutz even oppose banning gun sales to the known and suspected terrorists on the terrorism watch list.

Madness.
"Bugsy actually sez...the more guns we have, the easier it is for terrorists to get them here."

I know, right? I mean, God knows we are forever seeing and hearing about terrorist showing out because they just can't seem to get a hold of a damn gun, huh?

Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids............

Bugsy McGurk

President
"Bugsy actually sez...the more guns we have, the easier it is for terrorists to get them here."

I know, right? I mean, God knows we are forever seeing and hearing about terrorist showing out because they just can't seem to get a hold of a damn gun, huh?

Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids............
This one needs a translation.

trapdoor

Governor
I'm a trained firearms instructor -- you're saying someone with that training would have been of no assistance?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Obviously, such laws DO NOT WORK. That's the connection you continually fail to make.
They don't work if they're not strict enough.

Example: Our so-called "gun free zones" with "very strict laws" in the cities that are down the road from places where one could buy guns by the dozen and sell them in the cities.

Last edited:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
coulda. or coulda not.
Right now they are saying on CNN that they're not sure whether there were one or three shooters, so I guess those they "think" might have been shooters 'coulda' been shot by some well-meaning gun toting bystander.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I'm a trained firearms instructor -- you're saying someone with that training would have been of no assistance?
Yes, I'm sure there are lots of trained firearms instructors around. If they want to be in law enforcement, then that's what they should be doing. Maybe you 'trained' a potential mass murderer, who knows? Someone at the facility the mother of Adam Lanza went to taught him how to kill.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Body armor isn't illegal.

Did you hear that on Fox 'News'?

LOL!

yes nancy,,you can buy all the bullet proof vests, tactical body armour, "swat" tac. helmets, tasers, pepper spray, tanks, rocket launchers, rail guns, machine guns, military night vision goggles, bazzoooookas and rpg's, tracer rounds, exploding rounds, 50 cal. barrett sniper rifles, helicopter gunships, personnel carriers, and so much more...

all perfectly legal for private citizens to buy and own..and its been that way since,,,[are you ready for this?]
forever!

now can you think of a time when ANY of the above mentioned has been used in the commission of a crime?

no?

dont you wonder why?
all those right wing gun nuts with DECADES of access to much of the same military equipment our soldiers use and yet no instances of abuse?

why that cant be true!

it doesnt match the image of white guys with guns taking every opportunity to oppress minorities, and kill liberals as created by the prog. echo chamber...