• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CNN - report of Mass shooting..San Bernadino..

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Had he known there were armed people inside, there's a good chance he wouldn't have gone in at all. It's called "deterrence"...
Agreed. The fact "California gun control laws are among the most restrictive in the country" is just more proof that "when guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns". This tragedy is another instance of where criminals know they are safe because gun laws are so strict they know no one will have a gun to oppose them.

However, California gun control laws are among the most restrictive in the country, with a 10-day waiting period and limits on who may own a firearm. For instance, rifles may not be shorter than 16 inches and prospective handgun buyers must have a valid Handgun Safety Certificate. Make sure you study the law in California before purchasing a firearm, as violation of the state's gun laws can lead to felony charges. - See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/california-law/california-gun-control-laws.html

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Spreading lies and hate again, Saladin? Are you yelling "Allahu Akbar!" at the television? Dancing in celebration?
You ready to make excuses for another angry white man with easy access to guns goes on a killing spree?.....Hopefully they will kill that piece of shit

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
when i want your opinion just ask nicely and i'll tell you what it is...
otherwise,,save your juvenile snark for someone easily impressed...unless you desire punishment, and crave attention,,then i'll see if i can fit you in for a session...

hmmm, is thursday, a week from tomorrow good for you?
[you dont feel threatened now do you,,i dont want to spook you]
OH MY GOD, I FEEL SO THREATENED!!!! You're so tough!!
BTW it appears to me that you were the one being "snarky".

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
no one seems concerned about our greatest threat......

domestic terrorists, of the white rightwinger variety.

count so far - 14 shot dead.
There is an idiot here claiming California Gun Laws are too strict...But yet this lunatic had no trouble obtaining a high powered rifle.....No thanks to the NRA for allowing these angry white men to easily obtain weapons

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
You ready to make excuses for another angry white man with easy access to guns goes on a killing spree?.....Hopefully they will kill that piece of shit
Another lie from you. If it was up to me, I'd have shot the motherfuckers the moment they started shooting innocent people and hoped other innocent citizens were also armed and fought back too.

I hope these bastards are caught alive and tried for their crimes. Since it was a group, there should be little question this was an act of terror since it certainly wasn't a robbery. Which group most frequently engage in terror these days, Saladin?

Obviously President Obama, like you, immediately stands on the dead bodies and proclaim there aren't enough gun control laws....in the state which has among the strictest gun control laws.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/us/san-bernardino-shooting/
The three suspects are believed to be armed with AK-47-type weapons, a local law enforcement official told CNN.

• President Barack Obama restated his call for more gun control reforms in the wake of the mass shooting. Speaking to CBS News, Obama said Congress should act in a bipartisan manner to close loopholes, including one that allows people on the TSA no-fly list to legally purchase firearms

D

Deleted member 21794

There is an idiot here claiming California Gun Laws are too strict...But yet this lunatic had no trouble obtaining a high powered rifle.....No thanks to the NRA for allowing these angry white men to easily obtain weapons
How do we know where they got their weapons?

D

Deleted member 21794

Of course you've got the Fox 'News' idiot hosts offering commentary, or is your live news feed silent?
Thank god you reminded me only Fox news anchors are ones to be concerned with. :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 21794

Can you imagine if almost everyone had been armed in that dark movie theater that James Holmes went berserk in? It would have been mayhem on a massive scale, with everyone shooting at everyone else.
How many people were armed in that theater?

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
OH MY GOD, I FEEL SO THREATENED!!!! You're so tough!!
BTW it appears to me that you were the one being "snarky".

nice selfie there nina,,[when did you have your teeth fixed?]

oh i knew i'd spook you!
your such a sensitive cyber wanna be bully...

always whining that someone is bullying you like anyone cares or not...
if i wanted to bully you, i would do so..but thats not my style,,[i would put it on par with kicking a puppy,,,its defenseless and no sport] i'd just rather verbally slap you around like a cat playing with a mouse,,,...so lets quit pussyfooting around and draw some blood...you go first...

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Thank god you reminded me only Fox news anchors are ones to be concerned with. :rolleyes:
Hey, if your object is to be misinformed, Fox 'News' is the ticket. Otherwise, somewhere else is preferable.

I was just giving the people a choice, but I understand you aren't a fan of choice, at least for other people.

Tough break.

Last edited: