• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CNN - report of Mass shooting..San Bernadino..

D

Deleted member 21794

Hey, if your object is to be misinformed, Fox 'News' is the ticket. Otherwise, somewhere else is preferable.

I was just giving the people a choice.
Nonsense. All major news outlets sensationalize, distort and lie.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
no one seems concerned about our greatest threat......

domestic terrorists, of the white rightwinger variety.

count so far - 14 shot dead.
14 so far shot dead ca. and 16 so far shot dead in detroit...
and tomorrow another dozen or so killed in chicago...

just another day in prog. land..

D

Deleted member 21794

Well of course I wasn't talking about that. There are lots of Trained cops who are boneheads. But when there's a mass shooting, they certainly don't need a bunch of George Zimmerman types who are wanna-be's hoping they can finally fulfilling their desire to kill someone.
How many times has that happened so far?

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Hey, if your object is to be misinformed, Fox 'News' is the ticket. Otherwise, somewhere else is preferable.

I was just giving the people a choice, but I understand you aren't a fan of choice, at least for other people.

Tough break.

so fox news reported it wrong?

how so?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
nice selfie there nina,,[when did you have your teeth fixed?]

oh i knew i'd spook you!
your such a sensitive cyber wanna be bully...

always whining that someone is bullying you like anyone cares or not...
if i wanted to bully you, i would do so..but thats not my style,,[i would put it on par with kicking a puppy,,,its defenseless and no sport] i'd just rather verbally slap you around like a cat playing with a mouse,,,...so lets quit pussyfooting around and draw some blood...you go first...
You certainly were threatening me, but that's not surprising.
your words:
unless you desire punishment, and crave attention,,then i'll see if i can fit you in for a session...
hmmm, is thursday, a week from tomorrow good for you?
[you dont feel threatened now do you,,i dont want to spook you]

Threatening someone here is against the rules, so I guess that's why you're trying to back down now. You've got the wrong PJ gal "Oh I see you". I don't "meet" internet freaks at all, *edited*. And I don't report threats because I know you're all blow and no show.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
How many times has that happened so far?
Oh it will...no doubt about it. Look at the freaks who went to Nevada to help that Bundy rancher. They were going to take on the US Government. Lots of wanna-be heroes on your side of the political aisle.

D

Deleted member 21794

Oh it will...no doubt about it. Look at the freaks who went to Nevada to help that Bundy rancher. They were going to take on the US Government. Lots of wanna-be heroes on your side of the political aisle.
That's a funny way of saying ZERO. ;)

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member

Unfortunately true. Mass deaths in cities and states known for their strict gun control laws and the Left Wing response is "We need more gun control laws!" WTF?

D

Deleted member 21794

And the shooting by typical Democrats and/or their sympathizers.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Oh give us a break. FOX is notorious for its lies and misinformation! Is is recognized world wide as right wing propaganda and for misrepresenting the truth.
True, but MSNBC is equally "notorious for its lies and misinformation! Is is recognized world wide as <Left> wing propaganda and for misrepresenting the truth".

@The Thinker is correct: "All major news outlets sensationalize, distort and lie." Unfortunately journalism isn't a profession anymore, it's a business. Big business and sensationalizing the news helps sell it. It's nothing new. In fact, it's over 100 years old. William Randolph Hearst (the supposed source of inspiration for "Citizen Kane") did it with great success and brought a new term into our lexicon: Yellow Journalism.

http://www.pbs.org/crucible/journalism.html
The Spanish-American War is often referred to as the first "media war." During the 1890s, journalism that sensationalized—and sometimes even manufactured—dramatic events was a powerful force that helped propel the United States into war with Spain. Led by newspaper owners William Randolph Hearst and Joseph Pulitzer, journalism of the 1890s used melodrama, romance, and hyperbole to sell millions of newspapers--a style that became known as yellow journalism.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
You certainly were threatening me, but that's not surprising.
your words:
unless you desire punishment, and crave attention,,then i'll see if i can fit you in for a session...
hmmm, is thursday, a week from tomorrow good for you?
[you dont feel threatened now do you,,i dont want to spook you]

Threatening someone here is against the rules, so I guess that's why you're trying to back down now. You've got the wrong PJ gal "Oh I see you". I don't "meet" internet freaks at all, but I know of one that would probably meet you if you have enough money and whisper sweet nothings in her ear. And I don't report threats because I know you're all blow and no show.

LOL!

you are such a whiny crybaby...you poor abused child,,somebody close to you must really be abusive but you are scared to stand up to your abuser,,so you imagine everyone is out to get you...and come here to play out your fantasies...

it gives you pleasure, i can tell,,,a sick, twisted sort of joy that confuses yet soothes you at the same time...
you are really an interesting subject,,[although not quite as rare as you may think]...

tell me,,,are you hyperventilating yet?

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Nonsense. All major news outlets sensationalize, distort and lie.
Fox 'News' viewers are consistently the most misinformed, but that would escape the average Fox 'News' viewer. You see, Fox 'News' viewers are consistently the most misinformed, even more so than people who watch no news at all, which would also explain why you aren't aware that Fox 'News' viewers are consistently the most misinformed.