• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CNN Reporters Arrested: But I think they Tried to do it for publicity

reason10

Governor
A group of CNN reporters were arrested on live television early on Friday morning while they were covering the riots in Minneapolis, which were sparked by the death of George Floyd earlier this week.

Basically, it went like this. Amidst a tense, out-of-control situation where police have very little control, they're trying to clear an area.

COPS: Hey you guys, MOVE!
CNN: Sure, we'll move
*they don't move*​
COPS: MOVE!
CNN: "We're media! Put us where you want us! Let us know! We'll just get out of your way"
*they continue not to move*​
*The camera pans away, they ignore the police officers who are addressing them*​
CNN: "This is the scene of massive police presence where they are trying to clear the area"
*as they continue to not move*​

And, they got arrested.

Hey CNN, listen to orders in a tense situation. 5 people are dead, 50+ buildings are destroyed, innocent and guilty people are being assaulted constantly...

I think they wanted this to claim the victim. It was a golden opportunity. "OMG WE'RE ARRESTED". Well, next time don't resist police commands, especially in such a tense circumstance.

But here we go with a bunch of millionaire reporters acting absolutely shocked that they should dare to be handcuffed. Yeah, this isn't the gated community you live in, this is real life. The clear goal here was to get the video and photo of a reporter getting handcuffed... that will be displayed for emotional theater. The evil state brutalizing the innocent public.

It's been done to death.. and here we go again. The images like these were legit decades ago, now they're always based on completely false narratives. They weren't innocent, they thought they were above the rest of the populace, and they were making a tough situation more difficult.

I say Good, arrest them. GTFO of the way and let's all join together to stop the violence. You're not above anyone else. Go back to your gated community.
Well, it's not like any legitimate news anchors were arrested. It's just fake news CNN. Hell, they might as well have been with the mob.

reason10

Governor
Man, First the police go killing black people, then they violate the 1st amendment. It's time to abolish the Minneapolis Police Department.
One of the cops involved with that killing was black. One was Asian.
But I'm not so sure about the First Amendment.

Those were CNN hacks. It's not like they were legitimate news people. They might as well have been out there to burn buildings, for all the good they've done.

On, and since you have just now discovered the Constitution, tell us again about how the FIFTH AMENDMENT rights of all those businesses were upheld when those animals started looting. Tell us how the FIFTH AMENDMENT RIGHTS of the businesses in LOS ANGELES (where not ONE single person in that town voted for the leadership of Minneapolis) were upheld by those animals.

I wonder why no FoxNews reporters were arrested? Maybe they weren't there because Fox News is a real news network.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

reason10

Governor
The police already let them go and admitted the police were racist and incompetent.
LInk?

Although I wouldn't necessarily dispute that the police in a Blue State city are both racist and incompetent.
I get the incompetent. They let the animals loot the city. They let the animals burn down the police department building.

I don't get the racist thing, though. There were FOUR cops involved in that homicide: one was Asian and one was Black.

But considering they are in a Democrat state, I agree with you that they are probably racists. All Democrats are.

reason10

Governor
A group of CNN reporters were arrested on live television early on Friday morning while they were covering the riots in Minneapolis, which were sparked by the death of George Floyd earlier this week.

Basically, it went like this. Amidst a tense, out-of-control situation where police have very little control, they're trying to clear an area.

*they don't move*​
CNN: "We're media! Put us where you want us! Let us know! We'll just get out of your way"
*The camera pans away, they ignore the police officers who are addressing them*​
CNN: "This is the scene of massive police presence where they are trying to clear the area"

And, they got arrested.

Hey CNN, listen to orders in a tense situation. 5 people are dead, 50+ buildings are destroyed, innocent and guilty people are being assaulted constantly...

I think they wanted this to claim the victim. It was a golden opportunity. "OMG WE'RE ARRESTED". Well, next time don't resist police commands, especially in such a tense circumstance.

But here we go with a bunch of millionaire reporters acting absolutely shocked that they should dare to be handcuffed. Yeah, this isn't the gated community you live in, this is real life. The clear goal here was to get the video and photo of a reporter getting handcuffed... that will be displayed for emotional theater. The evil state brutalizing the innocent public.

It's been done to death.. and here we go again. The images like these were legit decades ago, now they're always based on completely false narratives. They weren't innocent, they thought they were above the rest of the populace, and they were making a tough situation more difficult.

I say Good, arrest them. GTFO of the way and let's all join together to stop the violence. You're not above anyone else. Go back to your gated community.
It's so hard for me to not just laugh my ass off at those egotistical CNN hacks getting a little dose of the medicine they've been shoveling out for their entire careers.

EatTheRich

President

*they don't move*​

And, they got arrested.

Since when do the police have the right to arrest people (which telling them where to stand is, legally) without reasonable suspicion or warrant?

Jack4freedom

Governor
I think if CNN would have just showed they were beginning to move in the opposite direction of where the police were trying to clear.. they would have been fine.

They had to be the virtuous rebels of the situation it appears. You can't argue that they didn't move, and continued to ignore direction. If you cling onto "they didn't tell them WHERE to go".. well, that's obtuse. Just start to move away from the officers are, they're trying to protect you.. this is a dangerous area.
Got it, CNN Bad, murderous cops good.