• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CNN Settles Lawsuit Brought by Covington Catholic Student Nicholas Sandmann

TBLee

Governor
Phillips approaches the mob to calm them down. And as he did so, the video clearly shows Sandmann stepping right in front of him.
0:23
Bullsh*t. We have been over this many, many times. The Liar Phillips walked directly up to the teenager. Watch the entire video.

EatTheRich

President
Bullsh*t. We have been over this many, many times. The Liar Phillips walked directly up to the teenager. Watch the entire video.
“The entire video” doesn’t show Sandmann NOT stepping into Phillips’s path as he does in the short clip I linked to.

TBLee

Governor
Grinning at the fact that someone is being bullied based on their race IS a racial attack.
Grinning is not an "attack". You loose. Just like you were wrong when you said Phillips never made the statement that he was a Vietnam Vet who was honorably discharged.

EatTheRich

President
I'm divining your racist intent from your verbal posturing and attack of me.
Meanwhile, I inferred the Covington students’ racist intent from the explicitly racial language and gestures they used. Quite different from imagining it (or pretending to) as you do here.

EatTheRich

President
Now I'm a klansman?
It's inferred by your speech..just being there
If you are so disconnected from reality that you have vivid hallucinations of my saying things I never said, that explains how you can watch the videos and not see the unambiguous racial taunts in them.

If, that is, you ever had the courage to actually watch the videos instead of letting the media tell you what you were “supposed” to see in them.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If you are so disconnected from reality that you have vivid hallucinations of my saying things I never said, that explains how you can watch the videos and not see the unambiguous racial taunts in them.

If, that is, you ever had the courage to actually watch the videos instead of letting the media tell you what you were “supposed” to see in them.

Aaah. No. The media paid Sandmann handsomely. As will more..

I saw Phillips accost a boy

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

PS. You watch the videos and elect to further slander kids

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I’m sure you did. In the same dream you saw me call you a Klansman and use racial slurs to attack you.

Link to proof Sandmann was paid handsomely?
Now you're going to pretend that there wasn't a settlement recently-announced?

EatTheRich

President
Now you're going to pretend that there wasn't a settlement recently-announced?
I missed the part where the amount of the settlement was disclosed. If all he got from CNN, for example, was an agreement to pay their own lawyers and to keep quiet about the settlement terms ... would that mean he was rewarded “handsomely”? What if he also got a token $50?