• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CNN Settles Lawsuit Brought by Covington Catholic Student Nicholas Sandmann

EatTheRich

President
Above, over and over

So.ething about gorillas etc
Yet you can’t link to it because your claim would be exposed as yet another of your lies ... in this case pretending that I said Sandmann was doing something when I said the mob was doing something.

EatTheRich

President
Bullshit.

This is America, persons are free to gather, the boys too... Much like the native American and black Israelites before them.

Or no? It's different for these boys, you say?

Need to mischaracterize continues apparently...

Hate is a strong drug.

Philips had myriad paths to take...why didn't he?
No one has said the kids should have been arrested for “gathering” there ... only criticized tthe way they acted. If being free to gather means being immune from all criticism, why doesn’t that apply to Phillips?

EatTheRich

President
So did you say this: "Until he started moving that way. Just as no one was blocking his intended path until Sandmann stepped into it." How about: "Phillips approaches the mob to calm them down. And as he did so, the video clearly shows Sandmann stepping right in front of him"
Yeah, and I showed video to back those claims up. If “he stood there” is meant to imply that he didn’t step into Phillips’s space, it is a lie, refuted by the video.

EatTheRich

President
If Phillips stated intent was to calm the situation...

Why did he bypass the black Israelites, and instead focus on high school boys, who stood about minding their own business?

remember now the black Israelites were the ones screaming racial epithets, threats, derogatory commentary, etcetera
Because there were 4 Black Israelites, taunting the boys and calling names but keeping their distance, and about 100 Covington kids, whipping themselves into a frenzy that looked likely to culminate in a mob attack on the Black guys.

EatTheRich

President
Phillips had no path. The kids were standing in a line and Phillips approached them beating on his snare drum. They were under no obligation to get out of Phillip's way when he was the obvious aggressor .
Aggressor? So it is aggression for a non-white person to walk up to a white person?

EatTheRich

President
there are people in this thread mocking the boys race and their religion, but you don't see eat the Rich speaking out against that. Oops my bad picking on race and religion is okay I guess since these boys is white
No, there aren’t people in this thread mocking the boys’ race and religion. Just one more lie.

EatTheRich

President
Do more research. Once the entire video was released the Bishop apologized to Sandmann and his family. "The Diocese of Covington has finalized its report on the encounter between students from its high school and a Native American activist at the Lincoln Memorial.
The report, compiled by four investigators from Greater Cincinnati Investigation Inc. for the diocese, found “no evidence” that Nick Sandmann or any of the other Covington High School students made “offensive or racist statements” to Nathan Phillips".
CNN and many of those in the MSM did NOT apologize and continued to perpetuate a lie. Therefore, CNN paid up, just as I suspect will happen with many other sources who slandered a teenage boy.
The offensive and racist statements are on video (mocking the guy’s honor song). If the investigators didn’t see it, it’s because they refused to.

EatTheRich

President
Because those are lies. The kids were minding their own business. The black Israelites spewed vulgarities and epithets. Phillips accosted the kids.

Why do you give a pass to all that...instead choosing to pick on kids?
The kids are mocking him on video as I have repeatedly pointed out. Now you are denying that Sandmann “stood there” as you previously claimed instead of getting out of Phillips’s way?

EatTheRich

President
They weren't. They were waiting for a bus. While the students walked away and conversations between the Black Israelites and other people continued. Nearly 20 minutes later, some of the students reappeared.

"That's Make America Great Again. A bunch of child-molesting faggots. Just like your damn Donald Trump," one of the men said to the students."

Then Covington minor kids were the only ones getting mocked.

Which is why CNN is paying up and why media worldwide, and everyone else apologized to the kids.

Bad reporting and bias made the kid rich !
Phillips was getting mocked. It’s on video.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yet you can’t link to it because your claim would be exposed as yet another of your lies ... in this case pretending that I said Sandmann was doing something when I said the mob was doing something.
What does the mob have to do with anything, in the context of slandering sandman and his settlement?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No one has said the kids should have been arrested for “gathering” there ... only criticized tthe way they acted. If being free to gather means being immune from all criticism, why doesn’t that apply to Phillips?
Who said that Phillips wasn't free to gather? Once again you're deliberately conflating issues because you have no point to make. at issue is Phillips leaving his gathering and insinuating himself in front of sandman

EatTheRich

President
at issue is the reason phillips chose to approach the kid(s) to begin with. is 'smug' something that warrants approaching someone and accusing them of all manner of misbehavior..none of which was occurring, on the part of the kid(s), preceding his approach?

further.
you go right ahead and point to my slander of trayvon...then we can talk.
your shitty backhand, noted.
There is no question why Phillips approached the kids ... to redirect their energy from the violent rage they were exhibiting toward the Black guys.