1. Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?
    Dismiss Notice

College Admissions Scandal - Cheaters lied about ethnicity too - Press buries that

Discussion in 'Latest Political News and Current Events' started by make speed limit 45, Mar 16, 2019.

1. make speed limit 45

make speed limit 45 Mayor

Affirmative action has to end also. Getting in by race is even worse than getting in by bribery.

2. now_what

now_what Mayor Supporting Member

I disagree. I’m not for equal outcomes by outside means, but I am for equal opportunities. Maybe race isn’t the way to divide, maybe it’s by financial well-being. But it’s tough for an inner city kid to get into the same schools as a rich suburban kid. They don’t have the same opportunities, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have the same capabilities if given a chance.

3. make speed limit 45

make speed limit 45 Mayor

It should be done by standardized tests administered by the colleges themselves. Something like the SAT or ACT though you can't go by those scores because of affirmative action scoring.. Grades should not matter since all high schools use affirmative action scoring too.

Blacks have the opportunities same as whites. They don't have the abilities. This has been explained to you libs countless times. Blacks are inferior and the evidence is overwhelming.

4. now_what

now_what Mayor Supporting Member

Is that right? So is it inferior DNA then? Or what is it that causes them to be inferior human beings?

5. Dawg

Dawg President Supporting Member