• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Collusion? What collusion?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
“He said in written remarks to lawmakers that he “provided crucial intelligence information” about Osama bin Laden and al-Qaida “before and after the 9/11 attacks.” He gave BuzzFeed more details — which the publication independently confirmed — saying that he obtained five of the personal satellite telephone numbers for bin Laden before the 9/11 terrorist attacks.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/16/felix-sater-osama-bin-laden-trump-number-1329662?cid=apn

I’m tellin’ ya - they tortured OBL with prank phone calls before 9/11.

But anyway, no comment about the Trump/Putin/Slater/Cohen connection?

No collusion?

;-)
What you gonna arrest Trump now on collusion?
upload_2019-5-18_11-3-38.jpeg

I rested my case 2 years ago and you should have too.

kaz

Small l libertarian
View attachment 42841

Democrats just read and re-read the report and every time decide more fervently that the report is an indictment of Trump on conspiracy even though it says they found no evidence of conspiracy.

At some point, the left started believing their own stupid partisan crap

llovejim

Current Champion
QUOTE="kaz, post: 2425202, member: 26094"]Asked and answered, girl. I said his intent was clear when he ran to the microphone. You can agree or disagree what his intent was, but you can't argue he ran immediately to a microphone (yeah, a lot of presidents tend to announce good news to the country. like trump does if the stock market goes up 5 points. and like obama did after we got the head terrorist in charge who coordinated and ordered the 9/11 attacks on this country that killed 3000 Americans. maybe that is not a big deal to you, apparently not to Bush, but to most Americans, that is big enough news for an announcement from our president, you ass. good god, you are so messed up.)

That's a lie, girl. W didn't say that. It was on a banner. And he didn't create the banner
(I don't know what girl you believe you are talking to, boy, but yes, boy, the White House did pay for that banner and had it put up so Bush could take credit for Mission Accomplished after a month and a half in Iraq while standing under it, boy. learn something, boy, and quit being such a crybaby lying snowflake, okay? here is the proof, boy-

White House Admits It 'Paid a Price' for Mission Accomplished Banner ...

https://www.foxnews.com/.../white-house-admits-it-paid-price-for-mission-accomplished...

Apr 30, 2008 - WASHINGTON – The White House said Wednesday that President Bush has paid a price for the "Mission Accomplished" banner that was flown ..

White House Clarifies 'Mission Accomplished' Sign : NPR

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90090410
May 1, 2008 - Now, press secretary Dana Perino says that a banner behind Bush that day "should have ... White House Clarifies 'Mission Accomplished' Sign .... Mr. MCCLELLAN: What I'm saying is that this was about paying tribute to our ...

White House Admits Fault on 'Mission Accomplished' Banner - KKCO

https://www.nbc11news.com/home/headlines/18464549.html
https://www.nbc11news.com/home/headlines/18464549.html
May 1, 2008 - White House Admits Fault on 'Mission Accomplished' Banner ... she says the White House has “certainly paid a price for not being more ...)

Democrats have been saying Obama got Bin Laden ever since. You all knew what he was saying, girl. Now you're just trying to word parse your way out of it. (who is this girl you keep lying to, boy? you know why democrats keep saying obama got bin laden? because it is true, boy. see how that works, boy?)

On the flip side, I've pretty much never heard Republicans say W got Hussein (You know why repubs don't brag about that? because we found out there were no wmds, there were no ties to 9/11, like bush and cheney and his team lied about, and the fact it cost us 4500 soldiers killed, another 35,000 wounded and 100's of billions of dollars to get one ass killed in iraq...on the other hand, a small team of SWAT guys got bin laden without losing a man and almost no real money...no wonder repubs do not brag about getting Saddam, loser!!) [/QUOTE]

llovejim

Current Champion
View attachment 42841

you need to learn to read, *edited*. seriously. what kind of job do you have that requires no reading skills? anybody who can read that says the Mueller Report exonerated Trump and there was no collusion or obstruction of justice either cannot read or is a liar or both.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drumcollie

Maybe the silliest, dumbest quote of the year so far- BECAUSE FELIX SATER GOT BIN LADEN, NOT OBAMA!!! geezus...you cannot make up shit this goofy, this hilariously stupid!! kudos!!

Felix Sater is a russian mobster, close Putin mobster pal, who ratted out fellow Mafia connected partners in a $40 million dollar stock fraud scheme in NY in 1998 for a good deal and said he would work with the FBI concerning his contacts with other mobsters, most them Russian. Nothing really wrong with that, it happens a lot. But let us not build any statues to him just yet. And it is true, according to reports, he did provide the FBI with satellite phone numbers for bin laden SOON AFTER THE 9/11 ATTACKS IN 2001, and somehow that means he killed bin laden 10 years later, in 2011? Isn't it possible bin laden changed phones during that time? I mean, maybe.

But here is the part of his testimony that should bother even the dumbest, easily led gullible Trump stooge the most- his offer to Cohen to enlist the aid of Putin himself in order to get "his boy" Trump elected...When did right wingers quit thinking of Russia as an adversary and as an ally who at least are white people even if they are corrupt, vicious murderers who do not believe in freedom or democracy?

From the linked politico article-

Sater landed in the middle of the Russia investigation when emails he wrote to Cohen were published by the New York Times in 2017.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,” Sater wrote in a November 2015 email to Cohen, pitching him on a massive real-estate deal in Moscow and implying it could help Trump win the election. “Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it…I will get all of Putin’s team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

Sater and Cohen have known each other for years, going back to Sater’s partnership with the Trump Organization on the construction of Trump SoHo in Manhattan. Bayrock, the real-estate development company that Sater co-founded, was accused in a lawsuit of being “substantially and covertly mob-owned and operated,” and engaging in “related crimes,” including money laundering and racketeering. Sater has long denied the allegations and settled the lawsuit in principle last year.

Sater also helped Trump scope out Russia deals in the early 2000s. He showed Ivanka Trump and her brother Donald Trump Jr. around Moscow in 2006 when their father was scouting real estate there.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/16/felix-sater-osama-bin-laden-trump-number-1329662
But the evidence shows Obama did not get OBL and:

Was because Obama colluded with Sater.

So now what we know from your evidence is that Obama colluded with Sater as Obama used that information.

kaz

Small l libertarian
you need to learn to read, boy. seriously. what kind of job do you have that requires no reading skills? anybody who can read that says the Mueller Report exonerated Trump and there was no collusion or obstruction of justice either cannot read or is a liar or both.
Here you go, girl.

"The Report has clear ways of saying when the investigation found no evidence. It conveys the absence of any evidence when, for example, it states the investigation “did not identify evidence” or “did not uncover evidence” that something occurred. "

https://www.justsecurity.org/63838/guide-to-the-mueller-reports-findings-on-collusion/

Drumcollie

you need to learn to read, boy. seriously. what kind of job do you have that requires no reading skills? anybody who can read that says the Mueller Report exonerated Trump and there was no collusion or obstruction of justice either cannot read or is a liar or both.
You need to learn how to write so some one say a first grader or a college graduate could read what you write. Now neither can read your gibberish.

kaz

Small l libertarian

So now what we know from your evidence is that Obama colluded with Sater as Obama used that information.
Is that how Obama was dressed? I was picturing Obama as Rambo with the elite military team he personally selected and trained

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
and Tony Rezco was involved in our elections, how? or with the Russians how? and what do you think his involvement was? wasn't it also investigated? what does that have to do with Trump, the Russians and the 2016 elections?
And those guys in the picture with Trump were involved in our elections…how? Sheesh - you are gishgalloping all over the place here...

llovejim

Current Champion
Here you go, girl.

"The Report has clear ways of saying when the investigation found no evidence. It conveys the absence of any evidence when, for example, it states the investigation “did not identify evidence” or “did not uncover evidence” that something occurred. "

https://www.justsecurity.org/63838/guide-to-the-mueller-reports-findings-on-collusion/
you are a liar. it did not say anything like that. where did you get that shit from? did not find any evidence that "something occurred?" are you on drugs? here is the easiest most concise summary of what Mueller said, without going into all the 127 meetings of Trumpies and russians, most of them lied about when questioned, and the fact that "collusion" is not a crime, and just these 127 secret (JUST 127!!) meetings is tons of evidence of collusion as defined by any dictionary...go ahead, try to read one!! but here is what Mueller said that is not anything like the investigation "did not identify evidence" or "did not uncover evidence" that SOMETHING OCCURRED (??? You are denying anything "occurred?")

from the very right wing Washington Examiner-

Mueller report: Exoneration? Not even close - Washington Examiner

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/.../mueller-report-exoneration-not-even-close

Apr 18, 2019 - One of the first sentences made public from special counsel Robert Mueller’s report read: “While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”. ...

llovejim

Current Champion
Is that how Obama was dressed? I was picturing Obama as Rambo with the elite military team he personally selected and trained
i bet you did. you are kinda gay that way, i would imagine. is that how you imagine trump was dressed when he cried about invaders walking towards us to legally apply for asylum?

kaz

Small l libertarian
i bet you did. you are kinda gay that way, i would imagine. is that how you imagine trump was dressed when he cried about invaders walking towards us to legally apply for asylum?
Wow, that was an awkward jump. It's what happens when you contrive a scenario

Drumcollie

you are a liar. it did not say anything like that. where did you get that shit from? did not find any evidence that "something occurred?" are you on drugs? here is the easiest most concise summary of what Mueller said, without going into all the 127 meetings of Trumpies and russians, most of them lied about when questioned, and the fact that "collusion" is not a crime, and just these 127 secret (JUST 127!!) meetings is tons of evidence of collusion as defined by any dictionary...go ahead, try to read one!! but here is what Mueller said that is not anything like the investigation "did not identify evidence" or "did not uncover evidence" that SOMETHING OCCURRED (??? You are denying anything "occurred?")

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/.../mueller-report-exoneration-not-even-close

Apr 18, 2019 - One of the first sentences made public from special counsel Robert Mueller’s report read: “While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”. ...
Would you please write properly so people can respond?

Drumcollie

Jim's trying to balance using proper English with his endless spin. It's a delicate trick to pull off
If he has pulled anything off, it's not with his writing skills. If he/she/it could use proper English I would respond.

llovejim

Current Champion
The real question is how do you understand what he is writing since it is not real English.
funny how some morons keep disagreeing and disliking posts they claim they cannot even understand because of their lack of English skills. what liars these gutless goons must be!!

llovejim

Current Champion
Would you please write properly so people can respond?
why is that hard for even a trump voter to understand?...here let me type it more slowly-
here is what kaz said-

The Report has clear ways of saying when the investigation found no evidence. It conveys the absence of any evidence when, for example, it states the investigation “did not identify evidence” or “did not uncover evidence” that something occurred. "

my reply:

you are a liar.
it did not say anything like that.
where did you get that shit from?
did not find any evidence that "something occurred?"
are you on drugs?

here is the easiest most concise summary of what Mueller said, without going into all the 127 meetings of Trumpies and russians, most of them lied about when questioned, and the fact that "collusion" is not a crime, and just these 127 secret (JUST 127!!) meetings is tons of evidence of collusion as defined by any dictionary-

but here is what Mueller said that is not anything like the investigation "did not identify evidence" or "did not uncover evidence" that SOMETHING OCCURRED (??? You are denying anything "occurred?")

llovejim

Current Champion

hilarious!! because Sater said he had bin laden's number in 2001, that means Obama colluded with him 10 years later in 2011!! you are silly!! are you smoking pot?