• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Commander in Geek gives ISIS a 45 minute warning prior to US attacks

45 minutes warning.jpg

http://www.infowars.com/white-house-gave-isis-45-minute-warning-before-bombing-oil-tankers/

I don’t think is something they teach at west point. And that is exactly my point. President Obama, who has zero military experience – is giving ISIS a 45 minute warning before bombing attacks. See link above.

This, of course, goes a long way toward explaining how ISIS could manage to triple the area under its control over the last several years, after Obama (allegedly) began a campaign to “degrade and destroy them”.

Hoever, I don’t want to immediately rule Obama’s “heads up” strategy as a piece of unmitigated lunacy. This is the president who thinks different. He may have some unexpected "art of war" epiphany that eludes everyone else on the plantet. Or, alternativesly, he may in fact be dangerously insane.

Let’s conduct a thought experiment, and see if you can predict how world events would have turned out in the following cases:

• “Attention – British redcoats – we're waiting at Bunker Hill. Go back to your barracks, please”
  • “General Lee – we plan to attack you at Gettysburg. Please take appropriate precautions”
  • “Hitler – duck and cover. Aircraft are on their way to attack your airfields and tank factories”
I MIGHT be wrong, but my prediction is that giving enemy soldiers advance notice allows them to run away, and survive to fight another day. Which leads to EVEN HIGHER casualties among those who have enlisted in our own armed forces.

But perhaps this is what Obama actually wants, when he gives 45 minutes warning to ISIS. He wants them to save themselves, so they can ambush our sons (and daughters) the next day? After all, most of the military (poliltically) is right of center, and hasn’t actually embraced the Obama. Better dead than Red State, Obama appears to be saying.

This is of course the perfect sequel to releasing 5 top Taliban commanders from Gitmo in exchange for mentally defective deserter Bowe Bergdahl.

Hey . . do you think there might be a connection between the Gitmo release in 2014, and the improved battlefield success of muslim terrorists? Any possible connection at all, or just a coincidence?
Your thoughts please.

Full disclosure - in the future I plan to place warning signs around all rat traps I set out, just to give them a chance. Thank you for inspiration, Mr. Obama.

D

Deleted member 21794

Wow, yet another item to add to the list of red flags:

Obama gives ISIS 45 minutes' warning before attacking
Obama says he's training ISIS fighters
ISIS has US equipment
ISIS has US cash
ISIS has seen its greatest gains since Obama took office

It's difficult to not see a pattern here.

Wow, yet another item to add to the list of red flags:

Obama gives ISIS 45 minutes' warning before attacking
Obama says he's training ISIS fighters
ISIS has US equipment
ISIS has US cash
ISIS has seen its greatest gains since Obama took office

It's difficult to not see a pattern here.
it defies explanation as to why impeachment charges have not been brought.

if a solider on the battlefield gave advance warning to the enemy of an attack he'd be in the stockade facing court martial instantly.

Barbella

Senator
it defies explanation as to why impeachment charges have not been brought.

if a solider on the battlefield gave advance warning to the enemy of an attack he'd be in the stockade facing court martial instantly.
Apparently even the most delirious, demented, farthest-removed-from-reality Obama defender can't come up with an explanation for this lunacy. It's mind-blowing.

Boca

Governor
My thoughts tie in with this.....if a solider on the battlefield gave advance warning to the enemy of an attack he'd be in the stockade facing court martial instantly.

But, I'm thinking Obama's absolutely right we don't need boots on the ground in Syria to defeat ISIS. Absolutely. No doubt about it... all we need is the boots of the Joint Chiefs and a half dozen Navy Seals on the carpet of the White House frog marching him all the way to Fort Leavenworth by way of Andrews Air Force Base where he can get his last view of the golf course.

When that news hits the Middle East ISIS will surrender.

Bugsy McGurk

President
View attachment 28686

http://www.infowars.com/white-house-gave-isis-45-minute-warning-before-bombing-oil-tankers/

I don’t think is something they teach at west point. And that is exactly my point. President Obama, who has zero military experience – is giving ISIS a 45 minute warning before bombing attacks. See link above.

This, of course, goes a long way toward explaining how ISIS could manage to triple the area under its control over the last several years, after Obama (allegedly) began a campaign to “degrade and destroy them”.

Hoever, I don’t want to immediately rule Obama’s “heads up” strategy as a piece of unmitigated lunacy. This is the president who thinks different. He may have some unexpected "art of war" epiphany that eludes everyone else on the plantet. Or, alternativesly, he may in fact be dangerously insane.

Let’s conduct a thought experiment, and see if you can predict how world events would have turned out in the following cases:

• “Attention – British redcoats – we're waiting at Bunker Hill. Go back to your barracks, please”
  • “General Lee – we plan to attack you at Gettysburg. Please take appropriate precautions”
  • “Hitler – duck and cover. Aircraft are on their way to attack your airfields and tank factories”
I MIGHT be wrong, but my prediction is that giving enemy soldiers advance notice allows them to run away, and survive to fight another day. Which leads to EVEN HIGHER casualties among those who have enlisted in our own armed forces.

But perhaps this is what Obama actually wants, when he gives 45 minutes warning to ISIS. He wants them to save themselves, so they can ambush our sons (and daughters) the next day? After all, most of the military (poliltically) is right of center, and hasn’t actually embraced the Obama. Better dead than Red State, Obama appears to be saying.

This is of course the perfect sequel to releasing 5 top Taliban commanders from Gitmo in exchange for mentally defective deserter Bowe Bergdahl.

Hey . . do you think there might be a connection between the Gitmo release in 2014, and the improved battlefield success of muslim terrorists? Any possible connection at all, or just a coincidence?
Your thoughts please.

Full disclosure - in the future I plan to place warning signs around all rat traps I set out, just to give them a chance. Thank you for inspiration, Mr. Obama.
Translation: The military tried to avoid civilian casualties. The bastards.

;-)

UPNYA2

Mayor

;-)
Nice try buggy.

Which of your brothers-in-arms that is EVER killed would NOT constitute a "civilian" in the eyes of you dems/libs?

I have yet to see even ONE wearing the uniform of any universally accepted, identifiable military.

Truth of the matter is there has never been one single soul killed by the US in the middle east, EVER, that someone couldn't just pick up his gun, find some pansy somewhere with a camera and begin wailing to the high heavens about the "murder of this peace loving, meek mannered goat herder, date farmer, snake basket maker, magic carpet weaver, etc.

Sad thing for you is, you KNOW that we all KNOW this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boca

Governor

;-)
Horseshit. First of all we don't know if they are civilians or not. And if they are, and carrying out a military mission then they are de facto military anyway.

Secondly...do you honestly think when you see those aerial videos of buildings being blown up that there are no collateral casualties? Of course there are.

You are defending treason.

PS: if you examine the photo closely those "civilians" are wearing ski masks, dressed in all black and carrying weapons.

Last edited:

Zam-Zam

Senator
View attachment 28686

Your thoughts please.

How long of a warning did ISIS give France ahead of the Paris attacks?

I would use that as the template.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Horseshit. First of all we don't know if they are civilians or not. And if they are, and carrying out a military mission then they are de facto military anyway.

Secondly...do you honestly think when you see those aerial videos of buildings being blown up that there are no collateral casualties? Of course there are.

You are defending treason.
Our military knows that causing civilian casualties is counter-productive. We cannot defeat ISIS if we make the locals hate us and see ISIS as their defenders. Those locals will just become ISIS.

You should leave these things to the smart people and stop that incesssant carping.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Our military knows that causing civilian casualties is counter-productive. We cannot defeat ISIS if we make the locals hate us and see ISIS as their defenders. Those locals will just become ISIS.

You should leave these things to the smart people and stop that incesssant carping.
translation...don't destroy ISIS infrastructure,...O'Bama

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

p.s. could you please learn to spell, when trying to help Obama and ISIS.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
View attachment 28686

Your thoughts please.

The warning was to minimize casualties among non-ISIS people where we were going to attack. We have dropped pamphlets on places we were going to bomb in the past....even German cities.

Front side of OWI notice #2106, dubbed the “LeMay bombing leaflet,” which was delivered to Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and 33 other Japanese cities on 1 August 1945. The Japanese text on the reverse side of the leaflet carried the following warning:
“Read this carefully as it may save your life or the life of a relative or friend. In the next few days, some or all of the cities named on the reverse side will be destroyed by American bombs. These cities contain military installations and workshops or factories which produce military goods. We are determined to destroy all of the tools of the military clique which they are using to prolong this useless war. But, unfortunately, bombs have no eyes. So, in accordance with America’s humanitarian policies, the American Air Force, which does not wish to injure innocent people, now gives you warning to evacuate the cities named and save your lives. America is not fighting the Japanese people but is fighting the military clique which has enslaved the Japanese people. The peace which America will bring will free the people from the oppression of the military clique and mean the emergence of a new and better Japan. You can restore peace by demanding new and good leaders who will end the war. We cannot promise that only these cities will be among those attacked but some or all of them will be, so heed this warning and evacuate these cities immediately.”

There were more detainees released before Obama took office than since. The five Taliban released in exchange for Bergdahl are still under the control of the government of Qatar.

It's important to note that the vast majority of individuals who are confirmed or suspected to have (rejoined) militant groups were released under the George W. Bush administration, a fact that is missing from much of the current commentary.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/05/opinion/bergen-guantanamo-risk-of-recidivist-terrorists/index.html

Bugsy McGurk

President
The warning was to minimize casualties among non-ISIS people where we were going to attack. We have dropped pamphlets on places we were going to bomb in the past....even German cities.

Front side of OWI notice #2106, dubbed the “LeMay bombing leaflet,” which was delivered to Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and 33 other Japanese cities on 1 August 1945. The Japanese text on the reverse side of the leaflet carried the following warning:
“Read this carefully as it may save your life or the life of a relative or friend. In the next few days, some or all of the cities named on the reverse side will be destroyed by American bombs. These cities contain military installations and workshops or factories which produce military goods. We are determined to destroy all of the tools of the military clique which they are using to prolong this useless war. But, unfortunately, bombs have no eyes. So, in accordance with America’s humanitarian policies, the American Air Force, which does not wish to injure innocent people, now gives you warning to evacuate the cities named and save your lives. America is not fighting the Japanese people but is fighting the military clique which has enslaved the Japanese people. The peace which America will bring will free the people from the oppression of the military clique and mean the emergence of a new and better Japan. You can restore peace by demanding new and good leaders who will end the war. We cannot promise that only these cities will be among those attacked but some or all of them will be, so heed this warning and evacuate these cities immediately.”

There were more detainees released before Obama took office than since. The five Taliban released in exchange for Bergdahl are still under the control of the government of Qatar.

It's important to note that the vast majority of individuals who are confirmed or suspected to have (rejoined) militant groups were released under the George W. Bush administration, a fact that is missing from much of the current commentary.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/05/opinion/bergen-guantanamo-risk-of-recidivist-terrorists/index.html
Wingers are just pissed because they want to kill as many Muslims as possible - even civilians.

UPNYA2

Mayor

When it was stated, "America is not fighting the Japanese people but is fighting the military clique.....", was there something that made the military identifiable from any run-of-the-mill citizen, "the Japanese people", that was openly apparent and recognized by other nations involved in the war?

Is there something similar now, something one might use to identify an ISIS fighter from a run-of-the-mill goat herder say? In your WWII example above any Japanese people caught fighting dressed only as a citizen might, NOT as an identifiable member of a military, would be shot or hanged as a spy, not used as a tool be the American left to put down the US.

It is not a good idea to try to use the rules of war against an enemy that refuses to fight as an organized, identifiable military. Rules hinder ONLY those who abide by them, they aid those who ignore them.

D

Deleted member 21794

Apparently even the most delirious, demented, farthest-removed-from-reality Obama defender can't come up with an explanation for this lunacy. It's mind-blowing.
I'm guessing the race card is the best we'll get from them on this outrage.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
When it was stated, "America is not fighting the Japanese people but is fighting the military clique.....", was there something that made the military identifiable from any run-of-the-mill citizen, "the Japanese people", that was openly apparent and recognized by other nations involved in the war?

Is there something similar now, something one might use to identify an ISIS fighter from a run-of-the-mill goat herder say? In your WWII example above any Japanese people caught fighting dressed only as a citizen might, NOT as an identifiable member of a military, would be shot or hanged as a spy, not used as a tool be the American left to put down the US.

It is not a good idea to try to use the rules of war against an enemy that refuses to fight as an organized, identifiable military. Rules hinder ONLY those who abide by them, they aid those who ignore them.
You seem to have missed the point. We have warned those in areas about to be bombed. Our intent was to avoid killing innocent inhabatants of the area, even while destroying the oil trucks. We destroyed over 200 trucks.