• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Comments please

Bugsy McGurk

President
My comment is that he played a mean banjo on that porch in Deliverance.

My other comment is that I wish he spent his time on things that patriots care about, like the Kremlin’s interference in our election and the complicity of the Trump cabal. Instead, like other Republican swine today, he’s doing everything he can to throw sand in Mueller’s gears.

Jen

Senator
Unless someone acts on what Gowdy's words (and nobody seems to be doing that) he is full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

Bugsy McGurk

President
T. Gowdy will not buckle to the left or their anti American , haters.

SB
That nut spent his whole time ranting about a guy who Mueller threw off the investigation four months ago. There’s nothing pro-American about seeking to obstruct the investigation into Kremlin interference in our election.

Boca

Governor
Unless someone acts on what Gowdy's words (and nobody seems to be doing that) he is full of sound and fury signifying nothing.
It signifies somebody has dirt on Jeff Sessions and Rosenstein. Gowdy was going there without saying it.

Boca

Governor
That nut spent his whole time ranting about a guy who Mueller threw off the investigation four months ago. There’s nothing pro-American about seeking to obstruct the investigation into Kremlin interference in our election.
I was hoping to get comments about conflicts of interest. Gowdy made it clear there is and even pointed out to the Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein the Special Prosecutor statute addresses it specifically.

And the there's the problem that this same FBI dude was who filed the application for the FISA warrant which the House Intelligence Committee requested months ago but DOJ has refused to turnover, claiming it's secret or classified or some other bullshit. Forgetting that the Chairmen of Intelligence Committees have security clearances at the highest level.

There's something very, very dark about all of this and at some point it's going to blow up.

Don't know why I'm telling you this!

Last edited:

Boca

Governor
A rambling 7 minute "question" and a 23 second succinct answer.
I never saw the answer. Where can I find it?

Other than that do you have anything to say about conflicts of interest...anything at all. You do realize that was the topic? Nobody wants to talk about it. How come?

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I never saw the answer. Where can I find it?
You gotta wait for Gowdy to stop talking. I know it's tough. He took 7 minutes to ask a "question" that woulda took half that time if he hadn't repeated himself over and over but he was giving a theatrical performance and used all the time he could.

Jen

Senator
It signifies somebody has dirt on Jeff Sessions and Rosenstein. Gowdy was going there without saying it.
Yes. That is obvious, although, I don't think Rosenstein is an honest man to begin with. Sessions might have been at one time but he has been corrupted. I hope his conscience is making him sick at heart.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Other than that do you have anything to say about conflicts of interest...anything at all. You do realize that was the topic? Nobody wants to talk about it. How come?
Bugsy: "That nut spent his whole time ranting about a guy who Mueller threw off the investigation four months ago."

Bugsy McGurk

President
I was hoping to get comments about conflicts of interest. Gowdy made it clear there is and even pointed out to the Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein the Special Prosecutor statute addresses it specifically.

And the there's the problem that this same FBI dude was who filed the application for the FISA warrant which the House Intelligence Committee requested months ago but DOJ has refused to turnover, claiming it's secret or classified or some other bullshit. Forgetting that the Chairmen of Intelligence Committees have security clearances at the highest level.

There's something very, very dark about all of this and at some point it's going to blow up.

Don't why I'm telling you this!
You and Gowdy are ranting as if Mueller ignored the issue. To the contrary, Mueller cut the guy out of the investigation four months ago due to the appearance of bias.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You gotta wait for Gowdy to stop talking. I know it's tough. He took 7 minutes to ask a "question" that woulda took half that time if he hadn't repeated himself over and over but he was giving a theatrical performance and used all the time he could.
That was quite the “question.” The purpose of such hearings is to get information from the witnesses, not to perform for the cameras. I guess nobody told Gowdy.

Boca

Governor
Bugsy: "That nut spent his whole time ranting about a guy who Mueller threw off the investigation four months ago."
Still nothing about the topic of conflicts of interest BD....rather relying on Bugsy? Geezus!

Here's the deal...killing the messenger is not uncommon when one is tongue tied and gutless. It's a totally natural reaction when one's long held dogma gets karma-lized in a collision with actual facts.

So, once again, do you have anything to say about conflicts of interest in this investigation?

If not then we can move on to your thoughts of this trusted FBI agent referring to the Trump women as douchebags!