• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Computer help:

lilly

Council Member
Cotton, did you do a 'system restore' like Mary Ann mentioned. It's very easy to do and it will take you back to a date your computer was working the way it should for you, then you re-boot and things are fine.

You need good Virus protection, I don't remember if you have it or not?

Good Luck

MaryAnne

Governor
If Fixfox is your browser... do u need to delete internet explorer? Also, i've google also. Does that create problems with the speed of the computer?
Cotton,do you have the new version of IE? Do you have IE? When you go to a site is your computer telling you, you need the new version? If so,install that and your problems should go away.

Do not fool with another server until you find your problem .It will make things worse. As Lily said,Try the system restore first.

Citizen

Council Member
If Fixfox is your browser... do u need to delete internet explorer? Also, i've google also. Does that create problems with the speed of the computer?
No when you first use firefox it will ask if you want to set it as your default browser.