• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Connecticut Supreme Court Issues Decision Allowing Sandy Hook Families to Sue Gun Maker

Abatis

Council Member
The suits are going ahead, no one has blanket immunity, or should because absolute power is anarchy.
You need to check your sources. This court agreed with the lower court and dismissed most of the counts that attacked the gun and its availability to the public and the actual sale of the gun, citing the federal shield law . . .

Only one part of the lawsuit was maintained by this decision and that is focused on how the gun was advertised -- the wording / descriptions of the gun and its capabilities.

Remington isn't going to receive a business-ending verdict / damages in this case. This is now more a 1st Amendment case than a 2nd Amendment one . . .

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You need to check your sources. This court agreed with the lower court and dismissed most of the counts that attacked the gun and its availability to the public and the actual sale of the gun, citing the federal shield law . . .

Only one part of the lawsuit was maintained by this decision and that is focused on how the gun was advertised -- the wording / descriptions of the gun and its capabilities.

Remington isn't going to receive a business-ending verdict / damages in this case. This is now more a 1st Amendment case than a 2nd Amendment one . . .
my position is that a manufacturer can't be sued when it's product was misused.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Actually kid Remington ALREADY went BANKRUPT. As for this post, I do not need check anything because I never bought Remington. I own some Raytheon, but not Remington.

Now grow up and stop playing with your bump stock

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-sandy-hook-remington/sandy-hook-families-can-sue-gunmaker-remington-connecticut-court-idUSKCN1QV2CY?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&rpc=76

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/14/nyregion/sandy-hook-supreme-court.html

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/remington-must-face-sandy-hook-164738565.html

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You are a liar you don't own any firearms. You are an antigun turd

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
funny thing you have yet to respond to any other post in this thread.
I live rent free in your mind.
Actually there is only one other poster in this thread other than you and myself, and I did already respond to that post.

When you figure out how ignorant you are, let us know......