• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Conservate Role Models Gone Wrong

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
WTH is it with conservatives? They just don't seem to know the difference between what a real role model should be and the type of scum they cherish. Here are FIVE of them who conservatives fawned over.
Kim Davis, Cliven Bundy, Joe the Plumber, George Zimmerman and Josh Duggar.
I see the "Gipper's" son thought this was a funny skit.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Weird...20 views of this video and all it got was two DISLIKES from the usual people. LOL I thought it was a good video....SPOT ON, as some would say. Can any of you dispute what Maher said about any of the "role models" he talked about? :)

Barbella

Senator
Weird...20 views of this video and all it got was two DISLIKES from the usual people. LOL I thought it was a good video....SPOT ON, as some would say. Can any of you dispute what Maher said about any of the "role models" he talked about? :)
Not weird at all. Your top post is stupid and nothing but a lie, so don't hold your breath waiting for many responses....

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Not weird at all. Your top post is stupid and nothing but a lie, so don't hold your breath waiting for many responses....
Where's the lie? Can you name any lies he told? I doubt it very much.
As far as me holding my breath waiting for any con here to admit they have very strange, corrupt role models, I don't plan on killing myself today.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
As far as me holding my breath waiting for any con here to admit they have very strange, corrupt role models, I don't plan on killing myself today.
How about the lie you told? None of those people are in any way a role model for conservatives....except in your very small mind.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
People getting their all their news from FAUX will always be ignorant and mislead esp. re those the talking heads regard as heroes.... imo

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
How about the lie you told? None of those people are in any way a role model for conservatives....except in your very small mind.
OH BS....You fools are the ones who upheld EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE MENTIONED. Not only PJ cons...but cons in general. Stop pretending. Do you need some links to PJ cons upholding this scum?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
People getting their all their news from FAUX will always be ignorant and mislead esp. re those the talking heads regard as heroes.... imo
Yep...they uphold this scum, then pretend they don't.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Hey Blabs...you got a WINNER rating from the BOBSEY TWINS...
Isn't that a thrill? LOLOL

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
bumping your own post for ATTENTION, now that ☻

D

Deleted member 21794

Pssst: And YOU pretend you're not a republican. Yet you jump on their bandwagon all the time.
I think she's a fool and you say I'm jumping on their bandwagon????? Huh? If she's a Republican hero, shouldn't I be singing Kim Davis' praises? By the way, you didn't even take advantage of the gift I gave you- she's switched to Republican. Try to stay current, will ya? ;)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Role Models, like Slick Willy with intern under his desk on her knees........☻☻

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
OH BS....You fools are the ones who upheld EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE MENTIONED. Not only PJ cons...but cons in general. Stop pretending. Do you need some links to PJ cons upholding this scum?
Backing an ideology, or pointing out hypocrisy, is not the same as making someone a "role model." Get real and at least try to stop lying.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Liberals Heroes:

there's the lib's girl hero.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
bet California wishes his cows would have grazed where those big fires are now........