• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Conservate Role Models Gone Wrong

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yep... not surprised though. I would be ashamed to admit it as well. :D
I guess we'd have to analyze their reasons...

Clive Bundy:...Although cons say they are against government aid, and Bundy was getting free grazing for his cattle (not any different than food stamps...right? They upheld him for one reason only. OBAMA HATE. They didn't want our government telling a rich old coot who has pals willing to bring in their big guns to defend his rights...whatever they are.

Davis:..She's a "born again Christian".....makes them exempt from obeying the law.

Joe the Non-Plumber....a typical plant at the McCain/Palin rallies. Nothing more to add there.

Zimmerman....a GUN NUT and cons love him. That has been made evident since he killed the 17 yr old 3 yrs ago. And they ignore all his transgressions since the incident and even those before the incident because he's a fricken GUN NUT. LOL He registered as a democrat years ago but I'd bet he doesn't vote democrat any more. He knows who his supporters are...he's been living off their donations for over 3 yrs.

Duggar:....Repulsive, disgusting, fake Christian. Their kind of guy.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I guess we'd have to analyze their reasons...

Clive Bundy:...Although cons say they are against government aid, and Bundy was getting free grazing for his cattle (not any different than food stamps...right? They upheld him for one reason only. OBAMA HATE. They didn't want our government telling a rich old coot who has pals willing to bring in their big guns to defend his rights...whatever they are.

Davis:..She's a "born again Christian".....makes them exempt from obeying the law.

Joe the Non-Plumber....a typical plant at the McCain/Palin rallies. Nothing more to add there.

Zimmerman....a GUN NUT and cons love him. That has been made evident since he killed the 17 yr old 3 yrs ago. And they ignore all his transgressions since the incident and even those before the incident because he's a fricken GUN NUT. LOL He registered as a democrat years ago but I'd bet he doesn't vote democrat any more. He knows who his supporters are...he's been living off their donations for over 3 yrs.

Duggar:....Repulsive, disgusting, fake Christian. Their kind of guy.
Like you flip-flopping Killary:

FOR Marriage BEFORE Against, "stand by your blowjob man" ☻

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
stop trying to change the subject......go back to your kennel.
stick it where it doesn't shine, I haven't changed the subject........subject is a load of horseshit from your boots or Report me again 'snitch'

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
well, come by sometime and I'll introduce you to the dem/libs I speak of.........or better yet, go outside and see for yourself (does the doctors/courts allow you to go outside)?