• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Conservate Role Models Gone Wrong

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I enjoyed your Family Guy video. I doubt if any of the mods removed it because of "lack of content" like they did when I posted it.
craig calls your post "moaning"
I call it crying to the Mods...........

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
well, come by sometime and I'll introduce you to the dem/libs I speak of.........or better yet, go outside and see for yourself (does the doctors/courts allow you to go outside)?
I don't need doctors/courts to keep me away from scum of the earth like you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
HILLARY IS NOT THE SUBJECT.
Role Models was subject and Killary is your Hero that will get your vote (if she's not in prison by then)
SO, yes, Killary is as much of the subject as those you lied of.........

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Heroes was subject and Killary is your Hero that will get your vote (if she's not in prison by then)
SO, yes, Killary is as much of the subject as those you lied of.........
Nope...the SUBJECT LINE was "CONSERVATIVE ROLE MODELS"...and Hillary certainly doesn't fit that description. So go back go gnawing on your hind leg and stop hijacking this post.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nope...the SUBJECT LINE was "CONSERVATIVE ROLE MODELS"...and Hillary certainly doesn't fit that description. So go back go gnawing on your hind leg and stop hijacking this post.
GES
Killary is a Liberal Role Model and @ least 2 of who you posted of were democrats.......especially ya boy love Zimm.