• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Conservatives ! How should Trump respond to the Roy Moore story ?

Yes Juanita Broderick, corroborated by the Nurse Norma Rogers, Kathleen Wiley, Paula Jones, Miss Arkansas Elizabeth Ward Gracen, Dolly K. Browning, Gennifer Flowers. That is evidence.
Its a good thing Bill Clinton isn't on the ballot and hasn't been on any ballot since before I even reached voting age.

connieb

Senator
Trump should respond the same way we should respond to Bill Clinton. Women came forward now what say you?
Really, it was my understanding that no one else was present but that the "corroboration" consists of someone repeating what they were told or knowing that he dated younger people. If everyone knew of this what must be overtly criminal behavior at the time why did none of his fellow prosecutors or boss have charges pressed against him?

What is yours? Tell me about how you don't believe the Clinton Death List or the Birthers...and then we'll talk about someone else's standard of proof.
Your dodge is noted, but I'll ask you one more time: Are "witness accounts" your standard of proof?

I really want to hear your answer, because so far all your fellow lefties have been too chickenshit to respond to this question. Are you any better?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your dodge is noted, but I'll ask you one more time: Are "witness accounts" your standard of proof?

I really want to hear your answer, because so far all your fellow lefties have been too chickenshit to respond to this question. Are you any better?
Not unless the witness is identified. A lot would depend on who the witness is and what they had to say...If ten people said they observed the exact same thing...Yes, I would say that is sufficient.

Now...answer my question.

Not unless the witness is identified. Now...answer my question.
I'm still not clear. You're saying any witness who is identified and makes accusations is sufficient proof for you? Really? So Bill Clinton's accusers, who were all identified publicly and alleged ongoing sexual harassment and violent rape, are irrefutable proof, in your opinion?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
How should our President address this situation ?

A) It's fake news.

B) Moore did it, but so what he's a celebrity.

C) These accusations show that Moore is unfit for the office.
D) Keep ignoring it and hope that people won't notice. It'd be pretty hard for Trump to tell him to drop out and take the chance of being called a hypocrite because he didn't drop out of the race when his Hollywood tape and the women came forward saying much the same about him. Oh what to do? LOL

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm still not clear. You're saying any witness who is identified and makes accusations is sufficient proof for you? Really? So Bill Clinton's accusers, who were all identified publicly and alleged ongoing sexual harassment and violent rape, are irrefutable proof, in your opinion?
One witness alone with no substantiation? Clearly a "he said she said" problem.

Now, are you going to answer my questions?