• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Conservatives ! How should Trump respond to the Roy Moore story ?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm still not clear. You're saying any witness who is identified and makes accusations is sufficient proof for you? Really? So Bill Clinton's accusers, who were all identified publicly and alleged ongoing sexual harassment and violent rape, are irrefutable proof, in your opinion?
So now you can't seem to summon up the courage to admit how low your particular set of standards are when it comes to believing a political smear campaign with no witnesses and no evidence...at all.

So now you can't seem to summon up the courage to admit how low your particular set of standards are when it comes to believing a political smear campaign with no witnesses and no evidence...at all.
Actually, that's what we're establishing you're doing, hence your admission of your incredibly low standard of proof ("witnesses").

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Because? He's the President. People want to know his opinion. But...being the coward he is, who knows what he'll do? It should be very interesting and entertaining.
I think a lot of people on your side will want to drop this issue of what a Registered Democrat did back in 1978 in Alabama.

Last edited:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
You don't have that.
But we do. Do you need a list?

Paula Jones

Kathleen Wiley

Christy Zercher

Carolyn Moffat

Eilleen Wellstone

Elizabeth Ward

The student at Yale who wanted to remain anonymous

The student at the University of Arkansas who wanted to remain anonymous

Sandra Allen James

Norma Rogers

The other encounters were confirmed with more than 30 interviews with retired Arkansas state employees, former state troopers

That account for up to 40 incidents and yet you remain silent. Does a woman voice matter or does it just bother you?

But we do. Do you need a list?

Paula Jones

Kathleen Wiley

Christy Zercher

Carolyn Moffat

Eilleen Wellstone

Elizabeth Ward

The student at Yale who wanted to remain anonymous

The student at the University of Arkansas who wanted to remain anonymous

Sandra Allen James

Norma Rogers

The other encounters were confirmed with more than 30 interviews with retired Arkansas state employees, former state troopers

That account for up to 40 incidents and yet you remain silent. Does a woman voice matter or does it just bother you?
I have never voted for Bill Clinton.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Actually, that's what we're establishing you're doing, hence your admission of your incredibly low standard of proof ("witnesses").
Still waiting on an answer...show us what your standard of evidence is.

Tell me about how you don't believe the Clinton Death List or the Birther crap.

Still waiting on an answer...show us what your standard of evidence is.

Tell me about how you don't believe the Clinton Death List or the Birther crap.
What "death list" are you talking about? And no, I don't believe Hillary Clinton's silly theory that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, although the "proof" he provided was almost as flimsy as your standards.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What "death list" are you talking about? And no, I don't believe Hillary Clinton's silly theory that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, although the "proof" he provided was almost as flimsy as your standards.
1. You know damned good and well about the accusation that the Clintons have had a hundred or so people killed....you've talked about it.
2. Hillary Clinton wasn't the source of the birther crap, never promoted the rumor and certainly never paid researchers to go to Hawaii to try to prove Obama was born in Kenya...but Trump did.
3. Two birth certificates weren't enough for you? What did you want, a placenta?
What proof have you seen that Trump was born on this planet? The orange skin makes me wonder.

1. You know damned good and well about the accusation that the Clintons have had a hundred or so people killed....you've talked about it.
I have?

2. Hillary Clinton wasn't the source of the birther crap, never promoted the rumor and certainly never paid researchers to go to Hawaii to try to prove Obama was born in Kenya...but Trump did.
So you have "proof" of these paid "researchers"?

3. Two birth certificates weren't enough for you? What did you want, a placenta?
What proof have you seen that Trump was born on this planet? The orange skin makes me wonder.
Who has two different birth certificates? How many do you have?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I have?

So you have "proof" of these paid "researchers"?

Who has two different birth certificates? How many do you have?
1. Yes. It seems you forgot all of the crap you posted about Seth Rich, eh? Your references to others the Clintons supposedly had murdered were there as well.
2. Yes.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/07/trump-sends-investigators-to-hawaii-to-look-into-obama/
3. Hawaii issues a short form BC and upon this controversy issued a long form.

1. Yes. It seems you forgot all of the crap you posted about Seth Rich, eh? Your references to others the Clintons supposedly had murdered were there as well.
The Seth Rich case is unsolved. Where's your evidence Clinton is innocent?

CNN again? When will you learn. They lie more than Obama.

3. Hawaii issues a short form BC and upon this controversy issued a long form.
No, they don't. Here's the Daily Kos, as left as you can get, claiming in 2009 that there's no such thing as a "long form" birth certificate in Hawaii. So how did Obama get one?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2009/8/3/761333/-