• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Conservatives lose it after Christian Bale thanks Satan for inspiring him to play Dick Cheney

?
If you mean "Democrat", please be specific.

Trump said he would be proud to shut down the government over border security. "I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it." President Trump said in the oval office to minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-NY) 18/12/11 with Speaker Pelosi and VP Pence witness.
And?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you equate referencing a literary bad guy with the systematic murder of minorities? “Hands up, don’t shoot” was consistent with all the physical evidence and the testimony of the majority of witnesses.
Libs lost it and burned down they neighborhood:)

lard ass thug was inside the cops car
laced blunts cost him his thug life

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/conservatives-lose-christian-bale-thank-satan-inspiring-play-dick-cheney/

Funny stuff.

Evil spawn Liz Cheney tried to smear Mr Bale by bringing up phony assault charges.

The assault apparently consisted of shouting obscenities at his mother after she insulted his wife and not any type of physical attack, as Cheney seemed to insinuate. British authorities ultimately decided to dismiss the charges due to insufficient evidence.
Christian Who?

sear

Mayor
"And he will take the blame, once the democrats put a budget bill on his desk so he can veto it. They need to at least try to do their job, but they aren't. Until he veto's a bill from them, it's all on the democrats." Cj #10
Her response to the authenticated quotation from President Trump:
Trump said he would be proud to shut down the government over border security. "I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it." President Trump said in the oval office to minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-NY) 18/12/11 with Speaker Pelosi and VP Pence witness.
Thank you Cj #10.
You are not only in accord with me. You are in accord with billions around the world.
The word of U.S. President Trump is absolutely worth it.
What the Democrats do means more than what the U.S. president says.

Thank you for your candor.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
LOL @ this silly projection thread. Hey guys, did you get the memo? We are supposed to be "outraged" and stuff. Progs follow the talking point orders to be outraged, then project because they don't understand not everyone is a sheeple.

C

Capitalist

So you equate referencing a literary bad guy with the systematic murder of minorities? “Hands up, don’t shoot” was consistent with all the physical evidence and the testimony of the majority of witnesses.
Now you're lying!

C

Capitalist

Wilson you mean? He lied.
I'm talking about the lying witness who lied on so many details he couldn't possibly be believed on this alone.

And all the other witnesses who recanted the "hands up, don't shoot" bullshit.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So it is the position of the right that Black history should be taught in public schools? Because I, as a leftist, certainly think it should.
it is taught in schools
today grade school kids also taught of same sex marriage

liberal education

write on

Senator
And he will take the blame, once the democrats put a budget bill on his desk so he can veto it. They need to at least try to do their job, but they aren't. Until he veto's a bill from them, it's all on the democrats.
What, do you believe, is the Democrats job? To bend over to drumpf's every whim?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
More proof that you cannot spell RACIST without the (R).

What must it be like to go through life in fear of people who's skin is darker than your own. Sad, pathetic, cowardly or in one word conservative.
So, Candice Owens (the author of that quote, and also the stunningly attractive African American woman in the picture WITH said quote) is a racist?

Really? You want to stick with that sparky??

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Her response to the authenticated quotation from President Trump:

Thank you Cj #10.
You are not only in accord with me. You are in accord with billions around the world.
The word of U.S. President Trump is absolutely worth it.
What the Democrats do means more than what the U.S. president says.

Thank you for your candor.
ok great the day a liberal word is worth something I'll let you know lying sack of shit.
But this time it is on the Democrats