• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Conway/Trump threaten to prosecute Hillary if she seeks recount

worldlymrb

Revenge
Wasn't it your old watch horse who said challenging an election was a threat to democracy?

If we are to believe what the habitual liar said, anyone threatening democracy should be arrested.. no?

Last edited:

worldlymrb

Revenge
You just can't focus your mind. Too much GOP ADD.
I'm posting to a two year old in arrested development.

Should I post in pretty colors to see if you can comprehend?

Hillary said anyone who challenged the election results WAS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY! Doesn't it make sense to prosecute anyone who threatens democracy like Hillary herself admits she's doing?

its his right to prosecute her for FOIA destruction of evidence, and misuse of the Clinton Foundation, irrespective of her position on the recount.

he's not alleging that the recount itself is a crime. only that he may rescind his previous amnesty is she seeks to nullify the election results, or sow unwarranted doubt on the integrity of the election.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

Hillary said anyone who challenged the election results WAS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY! Doesn't it make sense to prosecute anyone who threatens democracy like Hillary herself admits she's doing?
You bang the same drum, repeatedly, while you fail to consider one important aspect. The actual, final, results are not yet in. Recounts are part of the process...and on very rare occasion, change the results. These swing states were close...close enough to warrant a second look.

I doubt any state changes in these recounts, but they are just part of the political process.

Bugsy McGurk

President

No, that's not what Hillary said, but "threatening democracy" is not a crime in any event.

Is there ANY chance you can focus your mind on the Conway/Trump threat?

Bugsy McGurk

President
its his right to prosecute her for FOIA destruction of evidence, and misuse of the Clinton Foundation, irrespective of her position on the recount.

he's not alleging that the recount itself is a crime. only that he may rescind his previous amnesty is she seeks to nullify the election results, or sow unwarranted doubt on the integrity of the election.
In other words, he's threatening to prosecute her if she cooperates with the recount.

No biggie?

;-)

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

Sow unwarranted doubt? Like saying millions of illegals voted?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Maybe pictures will have libs understand exactly what illary said:

upload_2016-11-28_9-49-24.pngof course she said that when she thought there were no chance of her losing.........

Se Bill jumping for joy:

Barbella

Senator

I'd do the same thing. She wants to be a bitch, he'll fix her ass... LOL