• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cop FIRED for having racist memorabilia in his HOME!!!!

EatTheRich

President
How is having memorabilia or what one could consider Artwork in their private home with no other indication from their work product be considered racist and a terminable offense. I hope he sues for wrongful termination. He did nothing publically for them to fire him.
If it had been merely of collectors’ interest he wouldn’t have been fired.

EatTheRich

President
Is that a fact? A blank certificate cannot be a tool. It was yellow with age and never filled out and submitted.
The police dept. has made no such allegations either. Ergo, your conclusion is purely partisan, and totally unsubstantiated.
“Partisan”? What party am I denigrating?

Look, the fact is that the police and the Klan get along very well and routinely work hand in hand. The police would not fire an officer for being in the Klan, much less being sympathetic to it, unless his connection was blatant and undeniable.

EatTheRich

President
OH So not they have to be overtly racist AND have the item in the house.

Sharpton and Jackson NOT racist bigots ?

February 13, 1994, Sharpton told a student audience at Kean College in New Jersey: "White folks was in the caves while we was building empires," he said. "We built pyramids before Donald Trump even knew what architecture was. We taught philosophy and astrology [sic] and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it. Do some cracker come and tell you, 'Well my mother and father blood go back to the Mayflower,' you better hold your pocket. That ain't nothing to be proud of, that means their forefathers was crooks."

By Toby Harnden in Washington

7:44PM BST 17 Jul 2008

The Rev Jackson had already said sorry for saying of Mr Obama that he would like to "cut off his nuts" for talking down to black people.

He was speaking off-air on Fox News and did not realise that his comments to a fellow guest were being picked up by a microphone.

It has now emerged that he said: "Barack...he's talking down to black people...telling niggers how to behave."
How is it racist to tell the truth about history or express an opinion on a more racist politician’s actions?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I better hide the original KKK rule book I found in a democrats home while remodeling it...……..wait, I'm self employed and not firing myself:)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Amazing that cons still continue to side with the racist. Amazing...but definitely not surprising.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Can you quote me where I ever stood by that clown?
ALL Democrats have had to make excuses for that POS at one time or another. Bll Clinton said: He was just a good ol' boy trying to get elected and he mingled with all kinds of people (paraphrased).
Hillary Clinton loved the bastard and considered him a mentor, of sorts.
Would you agree that Robert Byrd was a southern Democrat, Jim Crow and segregation supporting racist?
I doubt you would.

FakeName

Governor
ALL Democrats have had to make excuses for that POS at one time or another. Bll Clinton said: He was just a good ol' boy trying to get elected and he mingled with all kinds of people (paraphrased).
Hillary Clinton loved the bastard and considered him a mentor, of sorts.
Would you agree that Robert Byrd was a southern Democrat, Jim Crow and segregation supporting racist?
I doubt you would.
FYI

"Beginning in the 1970s, Byrd explicitly renounced his earlier views favoring racial segregation.[20][65] Byrd said that he regretted filibustering and voting against the Civil Rights Act of 1964[66] and would change it if he had the opportunity. Byrd also said that his views changed dramatically after his teenage grandson was killed in a 1982 traffic accident, which put him in a deep emotional valley. "The death of my grandson caused me to stop and think," said Byrd, adding he came to realize that African-Americans love their children as much as he does his.[67] During debate in 1983 over the passage of the law creating the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday, Byrd grasped the symbolism of the day and its significance to his legacy, telling members of his staff "I'm the only one in the Senate who must vote for this bill".[64]"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd