• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cop FIRED for having racist memorabilia in his HOME!!!!

FakeName

Governor
The thread has nothing to do with police protecting and serving anyone that was your derailment of the thread. I corrected your statement
The supreme court ruled police are not legally obligated to protect anyone and now your whining
Your continued response is a continuance of the derailment.
Yes it does.

That is why he was fired.

Because the community could no longer trust him to serve equally.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Yes it does.

Because the community could no longer trust him to serve equally.
Dodge away no police officer has a legal obligation to protect the public was not the reason the Cop was fired. he was fired for having racist memorabilia in his home which has absolutely nothing to do with serving the public.

FakeName

Governor
Dodge away no police officer has a legal obligation to protect the public was not the reason the Cop was fired. he was fired for having racist memorabilia in his home which has absolutely nothing to do with serving the public.
It isn't a Dodge. It is right on point.

The reason he was fired was because he had racist memorabilia. The reason that was a huge problem is because a certain percentage of the community cannot trust a person who has demonstrated bias against them, to serve them equally.

If the community cannot Trust a cop to serve them he cannot have a job.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
It isn't a Dodge. It is right on point.

The reason he was fired was because he had racist memorabilia. The reason that was a huge problem is because a certain percentage of the community cannot trust a person who has demonstrated bias against them, to serve them equally.

If the community cannot Trust a cop to serve them he cannot have a job.

It's a dodge away from your incorrect statement
Your statement was "Cops are supposed to protect and serve all people."
I corrected your comment the Supreme Court ruled cops are not legally obligated to protect anyone.
If it's a derailment the derailment is on you.

FakeName

Governor
It's a dodge away from your incorrect statement
Your statement was "Cops are supposed to protect and serve all people."
I corrected your comment the Supreme Court ruled cops are not legally obligated to protect anyone.
If it's a derailment the derailment is on you.
https://www.google.com/search?q=to+protect+and+serve+police+car&safe=strict&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjy5e_Iv-DkAhUyO30KHem3AL4Q_AUoAXoECBAQAQ&biw=360&bih=512&dpr=4#imgrc=5Np1Rn19RWWohM&imgdii=t7QxgA6wIoSrAM

FakeName

Governor
The motto is irrelevant
The Supreme court ruling is relevant
POLICE NOT LEGALLY OBLIGATED TO PROTECT ANYONE.
Your point is irrelevant.

It has nothing to do with the fact that the guy was fired because he had racist memorabilia, the knowledge of which makes it impossible for the community to trust him to serve equally, which means he can no longer be a police officer.

Your supreme Court case is wholly irrelevant to that and thus wholly irrelevant to the subject of discussion.

Quit with your silly word games.

Get over me. You are obsessed.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Your point is irrelevant.

It has nothing to do with the fact that the guy was fired because he had racist memorabilia, the knowledge of which makes it impossible for the community to trust him to serve equally, which means he can no longer be a police officer.

Your supreme Court case is wholly irrelevant to that and thus wholly irrelevant to the subject of discussion.

Quit with your silly word games.

Get over me. You are obsessed.
My point is relevant to your one mistaken comment
Your comment was "Cops are supposed to protect and serve all people."

FakeName

Governor
My point is relevant to your one mistaken comment
Your comment was "Cops are supposed to protect and serve all people."
Holy cow guy you are playing silly semantic games because I corrected you about most shotguns not having rear sights and it made you mad and you lost your cool.

Get over it.

Get o

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

FakeName

Governor
Liar this was your point
"Cops are supposed to protect and serve all people."
The Supreme court ruled the police are not legally obligated to protect you.
Holy cow guy, quit with the games.

This was my point.

"Cops are supposed to protect and serve all people(the motto on the door), this cop can no longer be trusted to do that, thus he was fired.

See?

The point was why he was fired. I.e. because he lost the public trust.

Your quip about the motto has no relevance to why he was fired. .... is it has no relevance to him losing the trust and being unemployable as a cop.

Now do you have anything to say about the actual subject?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Holy cow guy, quit with the games.

This was my point.

"Cops are supposed to protect and serve all people(the motto on the door), this cop can no longer be trusted to do that, thus he was fired.
The Supreme court ruling shot your point down years ago.
it ruled that the police are not legally obligated to protect anyone.