• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cop in Minnihaha arrested

Bugsy McGurk

President
Where is the justice for the person whose car was on fire?

Where is the justice for the looted Target store?

Where is the justice for Justice for those who lost jobs?

Why aren't the protesters socially distancing?
It’s quite telling how you people are more distressed by property crimes than the murder of an unarmed black man.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am thrilled the officer was arrested. Hopefully, the riots will stop and justice will be served. Rioting and damaging innocent people's property is not the answer.
The animals are not done Christmas shopping yet

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Will they stop rioting now?
I doubt it since that wasn't the issue in the first place..
They've charged him with Murder and Manslaughter which is (if you read between the lines) Manslaughter. Did anyone expect that this POS would actually do hard time or get juiced?
If the prosecutor has a full set of testicles, which is doubtful being in a blue state, but if the state of Minnesota wants to actually do the right thing, they will do this.
Charge the killer cop with Negligent homicide and the other three as accomplices, unless of course they can get a harsher penalty with a manslaughter charge.
They can't really charge the guy with premeditated murder because it would be impossible to determine his intent, other than just to be an arrogant ass-hole cop.
Hopefully, he will hang himself in his cell and save everybody the stress.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Who's shocked the cop is a hot head and cowardly?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Where is the justice for the person whose car was on fire?

Where is the justice for the looted Target store?

Where is the justice for Justice for those who lost jobs?

Why aren't the protesters socially distancing?
oh the poor, poor target store. Much more valuable than a black life it seems to you.

and cons try and act butt hurt about a comment from Biden. It didn’t take them long to show their true colors again.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
oh the poor, poor target store. Much more valuable than a black life it seems to you.

and cons try and act butt hurt about a comment from Biden. It didn’t take them long to show their true colors again.
Oh the poor black sports bar owner, I see you avoided posting a pun above on that now poor-poor black guy.

not surprised

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
poor target store, wahhh....store lives matter.

only libs that have never worked for their business post the above and you prove for readers you don't give a damn about the working blacks

Last edited:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

only libs that have never worked for their business post the above and you prove for readers you don't give a damn about the working blacks
I care more about the lives of people than any store. I stand my statement.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You prove you've never owned anything
this is exactly what should happen to looters

I own plenty. You prove you don’t have people that you love and love you enough to realize that there is no substitute for life.

Weren't you told it might be best for your feelings to ignore me?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Funny the party of slavery and segregation pretends to care about Black peoples suffering.
So no justice from the left and as usual peoples suffering is not your concern...It is just an excuse to blame Trump for what you caused.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Funny the party of slavery and segregation pretends to care about Black peoples suffering.
So no justice from the left and as usual peoples suffering is not your concern...It is just an excuse to blame Trump for what you caused.
we elect black people to congress and for president. You? One congressman. Game over.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I care more about the lives of people than any store. I stand my statement.
How? By joining the party of slavery and segregation and then pretend that's not you even though Biden proves you did? If you really cared about black people you would get a petition to remove Joe Biden as a Presidential candidate...But you wont!