• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cop in Minnihaha arrested

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I own plenty. You prove you don’t have people that you love and love you enough to realize that there is no substitute for life.

Weren't you told it might be best for your feelings to ignore me?
Sure you do, sure you do, that's such a pretty Skateboard.

Who was doing the telling? I can tell YOU it would be better if you took that advice.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
we elect black people to congress and for president. You? One congressman. Game over.
"we" got a mouse in ya pocket?

The "we" you speak of vote for Massa Joe and sent the blacks back to the cotton patch!

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Atlanta's Mayor Put the protesting dorks in their place.

“When I saw the murder of George Floyd, I hurt like a mother would hurt,” she said. “You’re not gon' out-concern and out-care me about where we are in America. I wear this each and every day, and I pray over my children each and every day.”

“What I see happening on the streets of Atlanta, is not Atlanta. This is not a protest. This is not in the spirit of Martin Luther King, Jr. This is chaos," Bottoms said. "A protest has purpose. When Doctor King was assassinated, we didn’t do this to our city.”
"If you care about this city, then go home," she said.

Atlanta rappers and influencers T.I. and Killer Mike were at the press conference. They own several businesses on the west side of the city.

“When you burn down this city, you’re burning down our community,” the mayor said.
She said the vandalism to the CNN Center and Atlanta Police cars became a distraction.

“We’re no longer talking about the murder of an innocent man. We’re talking about how you’re burning police cars on the streets of Atlanta, Georgia. Go home!” she pleaded.
When T.I. took the mic, he referred to Atlanta as the mecca and said she deserves better.

“This city don’t deserve this. However, I understand that a lot of others do. But, we can’t do this here," he said. "This is Wakanda. This is sacred, it’s supposed to be protected.”

Killer Mike through tears started by saying, “I didn’t want to come, and I don’t want to be here.” He said many of his family members are police officers, including his father, who is an officer for Atlanta Police.

“I’ve got a lot of love and respect for police officers,” he said. Killer Mike talked about Atlanta’s rich civil rights history and how everyday Atlanta citizens were alongside those famous civil rights leaders marching for change.
He said that although he’s angry about these deaths, responding with violence in the streets is not the way to gain justice.

“It is your duty not to burn your own house down for anger with an enemy. It is your duty to fortify your own house so that you may be a house of refuge …,” he said.
Instead of burning buildings, Killer Mike said, “We want to see the system that sets up for systemic racism burnt to the ground.”

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Atlanta's Mayor Put the protesting dorks in their place.

“When I saw the murder of George Floyd, I hurt like a mother would hurt,” she said. “You’re not gon' out-concern and out-care me about where we are in America. I wear this each and every day, and I pray over my children each and every day.”

“What I see happening on the streets of Atlanta, is not Atlanta. This is not a protest. This is not in the spirit of Martin Luther King, Jr. This is chaos," Bottoms said. "A protest has purpose. When Doctor King was assassinated, we didn’t do this to our city.”
"If you care about this city, then go home," she said.

Atlanta rappers and influencers T.I. and Killer Mike were at the press conference. They own several businesses on the west side of the city.

“When you burn down this city, you’re burning down our community,” the mayor said.
She said the vandalism to the CNN Center and Atlanta Police cars became a distraction.

“We’re no longer talking about the murder of an innocent man. We’re talking about how you’re burning police cars on the streets of Atlanta, Georgia. Go home!” she pleaded.
When T.I. took the mic, he referred to Atlanta as the mecca and said she deserves better.

“This city don’t deserve this. However, I understand that a lot of others do. But, we can’t do this here," he said. "This is Wakanda. This is sacred, it’s supposed to be protected.”

Killer Mike through tears started by saying, “I didn’t want to come, and I don’t want to be here.” He said many of his family members are police officers, including his father, who is an officer for Atlanta Police.

“I’ve got a lot of love and respect for police officers,” he said. Killer Mike talked about Atlanta’s rich civil rights history and how everyday Atlanta citizens were alongside those famous civil rights leaders marching for change.
He said that although he’s angry about these deaths, responding with violence in the streets is not the way to gain justice.

“It is your duty not to burn your own house down for anger with an enemy. It is your duty to fortify your own house so that you may be a house of refuge …,” he said.
Instead of burning buildings, Killer Mike said, “We want to see the system that sets up for systemic racism burnt to the ground.”

You don't ask a Bull or a Cow that's out of it's pasture to "Please go back to the barn" you Force it to go back to the barn.

That's why 'You take the Bull by the horns' came about.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
"we" got a mouse in ya pocket?

The "we" you speak of vote for Massa Joe and sent the blacks back to the cotton patch!
“we” have found over the last few days that cons still hate black people. The fake tears over Biden cake and went. Now it’s back to “blue lives matter”. But it was fun while it lasted, right? :)