• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cops to investigate couple brandishing guns at BLM

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
That guy should be executed just for brandishing an AR15 while wearing a pink Brooks Brothers banlon. That is a fashion crime worthy of the death penalty.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

EatTheRich

President
Negative. They were protecting their property. ;)
It is illegal to “protect your property” by threatening the lives of anyone you perceive may be a threat to it. For example, if Bob owns a store, and a Black person walks by on the
sidewalk, getting Bob’s racist hackles up, that does not give Bob license to assault that Black person.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It is illegal to “protect your property” by threatening the lives of anyone you perceive may be a threat to it. For example, if Bob owns a store, and a Black person walks by on the
sidewalk, getting Bob’s racist hackles up, that does not give Bob license to assault that Black person.
that isn't even the same deal

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You mistake my realism for guilt because you feel guilty about the white privilege you refuse to admit because admitting it would force you to take sides.
I have no white privilege, I worked the crops fields right beside the black kids and still work crops with black folks

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They responded to an imaginary threat to their property with a genuine threat to human life.
A crowd of thugs were out front with guns and screaming hate, you may go get under your bed and hide, those 2 democrats got their guns

EatTheRich

President
I've never ask, do you think all Blacks have felon records, how about your black roomy?
He has none. I ask because I think it is likely that very few of them have felony records because unlike you, who can get hired despite a felony record because you are white, Blacks are less likely to be afforded the same measure of leniency.

EatTheRich

President
You think ONLY 2 protesters were on the way to Mayors home!

So, you haven't even looked at the videos

Why am I not surprised!
I wasn’t talking about the protesters, I was talking about the thugs with guns (staying on topic).

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I wasn’t talking about the protesters, I was talking about the thugs with guns (staying on topic).
They were at Home, they didn't go to the thugs, the thugs came to them and as the link I posted there's 100's close to their home now protesting, but, not on their Private Streets.

Meanwhile, the DA is going after two democrats protecting their 'Castle' rather than going after black killers of small black kids & other blacks...…………...Americans are fed up with being threatened at home.