• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Corporal Bone Spurs: Our injured US soldiers have “headaches”

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Didn't they also have smoke inhalation and death...Wait that was Obama and too drunk to wake up Hillary in Benghazi.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Didn't they also have smoke inhalation and death...Wait that was Obama and too drunk to wake up Hillary in Benghazi.
1. You think Hillary and Obama were in Benghazi?
2. You'll notice that Hillary and Obama did not say "oh, they just have headaches...no big deal". Trump minimized injuries to our soldiers.
3. Add to that his insults thrown at senior flag rank officers.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-called-his-generals-a-bunch-of-dopes-and-babies-in-a-fit-of-rage-book-claims

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
1. You think Hillary and Obama were in Benghazi?
2. You'll notice that Hillary and Obama did not say "oh, they just have headaches...no big deal". Trump minimized injuries to our soldiers.
3. Add to that his insults thrown at senior flag rank officers.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-called-his-generals-a-bunch-of-dopes-and-babies-in-a-fit-of-rage-book-claims
1. No...They did nothing and let out Ambassador die of a horrible smoke inhalation death.

2. Hillary and Obama just let them die.

3. Obama and Hillary just let them die and said nothing.

Hillary Clinton's new book says that Obama assured her she ...
https://theduran.com/hillary-clintons-new-book-says-obama-assured-president

We could go on all day. I still won and will again.

Jack4freedom

Governor
1. No...They did nothing and let out Ambassador die of a horrible smoke inhalation death.

2. Hillary and Obama just let them die.

3. Obama and Hillary just let them die and said nothing.

Hillary Clinton's new book says that Obama assured her she ...
https://theduran.com/hillary-clintons-new-book-says-obama-assured-president

We could go on all day. I still won and will again.
You could go on all day puking out your idiotic lies here and you do. We have all come to expect that of you....Keep ‘em coming champ....Every time you sit down and pound on your keyboard, you expose yourself as a total fraud..

.Making political hay for years about the tragic deaths of 4 of our foreign service officers in Benghazi and making the idiotic claim that Obama and Hillary “just left them to die” is a disgusting charge to say the least....Now your hero, his lackeys in congress and the fake news and your cohorts here on PJ are denigrating any foreign service agent who dared to testify truthfully in the House impeachment hearings.

Look how they attacked war hero and West Point grad Taylor, Iraq War Veteran Vindman, Ambassador Yovonavich and several others who also risked their lives in service to our country. Trump, his lackeys in the Congress, his PR firm over at Fox News and those who parrot them are the biggest phonies on the planet.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
3rd or 4th OP of same subject...…………..none when Barry O increased troop deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq by libs

If 34 of our troops have been hurt, time to turn Iran into glass...…….

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump and his assistant liars said the Iranian missile strikes caused no casualties. We then learned that 11 US soldiers were badly injured enough to require airlifting to hospitals.

Wanting to perpetuate that lie and minimize their injuries, Trump says our soldiers have “headaches.”

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/01/22/trump-us-service-member-head-injuries-concussions-sot-vpx.cnn
Trump doesn't believe in head injuries, concussions or TBIs. He thinks football players are sissies and should go back to the rules where they can scramble each other's brains.

I think this is just Trump trying to purposely alienate and offend his military supporters. Trump is a cruel, sadistic man. I'm loving that the military will be highly offended by Trump for this.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump doesn't believe in head injuries, concussions or TBIs. He thinks football players are sissies and should go back to the rules where they can scramble each other's brains.

I think this is just Trump trying to purposely alienate and offend his military supporters. Trump is a cruel, sadistic man. I'm loving that the military will be highly offended by Trump for this.
Your post prove you don't love our military

Bugsy McGurk

President
Is anyone here positing that headaches are not one of the symptoms of TBI?
Headaches are caused by many injuries and ailments, including TBI. And sometimes it’s nothing but a headache. Let’s review the dismissive statement from Corporal Bone Spurs:

“Trump had initially said no service members had been injured. He later said that he "heard that they had headaches and a couple of other things, but I would say and I can report that it's not very serious"

Is TBI serious?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Headaches are caused by many injuries and ailments, including TBI. And sometimes it’s nothing but a headache. Let’s review the dismissive statement from Corporal Bone Spurs:

“Trump had initially said no service members had been injured. He later said that he "heard that they had headaches and a couple of other things, but I would say and I can report that it's not very serious"

Is TBI serious?

Depends. It could be.

Like acute coryza.

I'll wait ....