• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cory Booker Needs Acting Lessons...

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21794

Did anyone else watch his faux outrage rant? He says tens of millions of Americans are hurting because of "shit hole". He says he had "tears of rage" when Dick Turban whined to him about Trump.

Frankly, if this guy is as unstable as he appears to be in this rant, he should probably undergo psychiatric testing to see if he is fit for office.

Oh and of course, he needs an acting coach.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Interesting. A white guy saying a black guy is “just acting” when reacting to racism.

The snark writes itself.

;-)

D

Deleted member 21794

Interesting. A white guy saying a black guy is “just acting” when reacting to racism.

The snark writes itself.

;-)
Oh please.... even you realize that was a lousy acting job. And tears of rage? C'mon man. Get real. Surely you can tell the truth occasionally without them docking your pay, no? ;)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Oh please.... even you realize that was a lousy acting job. And tears of rage? C'mon man. Get real. Surely you can tell the truth occasionally without them docking your pay, no? ;)
Yup, a white guy claiming a black guy wasn’t really angered by such racism (like Trump’s dingbat at the hearing “defending” Trump’s preference for Norwegians because they are hard workers). Surely you know - a black guy is “just acting” when expressing rage at such despicable racist blather.

D

Deleted member 21794

Yup, a white guy claiming a black guy wasn’t really angered by such racism (like Trump’s dingbat at the hearing “defending” Trump’s preference for Norwegians because they are hard workers). Surely you know - a black guy is “just acting” when expressing rage at such despicable racist blather.
How do you know what color my skin is?

But yes, it was a lousy acting job. And if it wasn't, he needs psychiatric intervention. Let's go with the former for now.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
And the woman he was talking to is nothing but a lying POS.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Did anyone else watch his faux outrage rant? He says tens of millions of Americans are hurting because of "shit hole". He says he had "tears of rage" when Dick Turban whined to him about Trump.

Frankly, if this guy is as unstable as he appears to be in this rant, he should probably undergo psychiatric testing to see if he is fit for office.

He's no Denzel Washington, that's for sure. I love to watch these idiots trying to express self-righteous outrage. They look like fools.

connieb

Senator

I said to my husband after he was done screeching like a bitch at her, she should have offered him a tissue. It would have been funny to
Watch him lose his shit.

D

Deleted member 21794

She claimed not to know that mostly white people live in Norway.

Where does Trump manage to find so many atrocious liars?

Yikes.
“I actually do not know that, sir,” she said during the meeting. “But I imagine that is the case.”

Sounds like a reasonable answer to me. What is your problem with it?

Bugsy McGurk

President
“I actually do not know that, sir,” she said during the meeting. “But I imagine that is the case.”

Sounds like a reasonable answer to me. What is your problem with it?
Yup. Trump’s Department of Homeland Security chief says she doesn’t know that Norway is mostly white people - probably, she guesses - and that’s just fine with the Trump rabble.

Perhaps she was lying and really knew the answer to the question without reservation, but lying is a cherished trait amongst the Trump rabble.

Or perhaps Trump picked a DHS leader who is so profoundly ignorant that she just doesn’t know what most children know - that Norway is mostly white people. And again, such abject ignorance is a cherished trait amongst the Trump rabble.

The one thing she did observe for sure was Dear Leader’s comment about preferring Norwegian immigrants to African immigrants because Norwegians work harder.

Our “new normal.”

;-)

D

Deleted member 21794

Yup. Trump’s Department of Homeland Security chief says she doesn’t know that Norway is mostly white people - probably, she guesses - and that’s just fine with the Trump rabble.

Perhaps she was lying and really knew the answer to the question without reservation, but lying is a cherished trait amongst the Trump rabble.

Or perhaps Trump picked a DHS leader who is so profoundly ignorant that she just doesn’t know what most children know - that Norway is mostly white people. And again, such abject ignorance is a cherished trait amongst the Trump rabble.

The one thing she did observe for sure was Dear Leader’s comment about preferring Norwegian immigrants to African immigrants because Norwegians work harder.

Our “new normal.”

;-)
Unless she read the official demographics of Norway, why would she say she knows? And why lie and say she said probably?

Sorry, you lose. Her answer is perfectly reasonable. There's no amount of pecking you can do to change that.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Unless she read the official demographics of Norway, why would she say she knows? And why lie and say she said probably?

Sorry, you lose. Her answer is perfectly reasonable. There's no amount of pecking you can do to change that.
You also did not know that Norway is mostly white people?

UPNYA2

Mayor
Your posts scream “WHITE GUY!”

;-)

Whose posts scream "BLACK GUY"?

Whose posts scream "WHITE GAL"?

Whose posts scream "BLACK GAL"?

Whose posts scream "ANOTHER RACE GUY"?

Whose posts scream "ANOTHER RACE GAL"?

And most importantly, whose posts scream "FRIGHTENED of being labeled "racist" WHITE BOY BI TCH?"?

Care to give that one a go there, sport model?