• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid-19 has been circulating in humans for years which means the pandemic is a false flag government op

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I don't know anything for sure, but I think it's pretty obvious that there's political motivations to be "overly cautious" with this disease.. shutting down as much as possible and keeping it shut down as long as possible. I could see leftists thinking that they'd be taking down Trump's major bargaining chip for his reelection, the economy.

However, I think they'd be short-sighted, as being the president during a tragedy has always been good for public image. Most people don't "blame" President Trump for the virus, and as much as the media and Democrats try to revise history otherwise, it pretty much caught us all off guard.

Acting during a tragedy makes a president look "presidential" to an extent. Meanwhile, it's a cheap emotional card you can use anytime in a debate or discussion.

I also think there are global political motivations... Communist China could be quite happy to sacrifice so many of its citizens for a cause provided that cause harms their main rival, the USA.

I won't be dishonest like so many and claim to know for sure, but it's entirely rational to ask the questions.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I served. Did you?
That's right the Navy put you in charge of nuclear weapon inventory you said.

And you got to use a fire extinguisher once too, in the kitchen where you really worked.

No I like Bill Gates, Thomas Edison, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and Donald Trump did not serve.

However I was a first responder when I was 19 years old something that deforms your little brain

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's right the Navy put you in charge of nuclear weapon inventory you said.

And you got to use a fire extinguisher once too, in the kitchen where you really worked.

No I like Bill Gates, Thomas Edison, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and Donald Trump did not serve.

However I was a first responder when I was 19 years old something that deforms your little brain
So you compare your "first responder" job to serving in our military. Just like Trump compares having sex in the 60s and risking herpes to his own personal Vietnam.

Why lie? I never claimed to be in charge of nuclear weapons inventory. I worked on a system called WWMCCS. Look it up.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
So you compare your "first responder" job to serving in our military. Just like Trump compares having sex in the 60s and risking herpes to his own personal Vietnam.

Why lie? I never claimed to be in charge of nuclear weapons inventory. I worked on a system called WWMCCS. Look it up.
I had a 401-K when I was 19.

You were peeling potatoes

EatTheRich

President
I don't know anything for sure, but I think it's pretty obvious that there's political motivations to be "overly cautious" with this disease.. shutting down as much as possible and keeping it shut down as long as possible. I could see leftists thinking that they'd be taking down Trump's major bargaining chip for his reelection, the economy.

However, I think they'd be short-sighted, as being the president during a tragedy has always been good for public image. Most people don't "blame" President Trump for the virus, and as much as the media and Democrats try to revise history otherwise, it pretty much caught us all off guard.

Acting during a tragedy makes a president look "presidential" to an extent. Meanwhile, it's a cheap emotional card you can use anytime in a debate or discussion.

I also think there are global political motivations... Communist China could be quite happy to sacrifice so many of its citizens for a cause provided that cause harms their main rival, the USA.

I won't be dishonest like so many and claim to know for sure, but it's entirely rational to ask the questions.
The political motivation would be saving people’s lives. Meanwhile the right is more concerned about Trump’s popularity.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Wonder if this is how many years ago Lysol disinfectant spray listed it killed coronavirus ?
Many since the common cold is caused by the Coronavirus...……………………..

Fake pandemic designed for one purpose which is to prevent Trump rallies

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

LOL you claimed that when you were in the military that you got to use a fire extinguisher once, because you started a grease fire frying tater tots

You also claim to be out of the military since 1977 yet after all that time you have zero achievements worth mentioning thus you keep referring back to the grease fire that you started and then put out

Whoopee

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL you claimed that when you were in the military that you got to use a fire extinguisher once, because you started a grease fire frying tater tots

You also claim to be out of the military since 1977 yet after all that time you have zero achievements worth mentioning thus you keep referring back to the grease fire that you started and then put out

Whoopee
- fire extinguisher/tater tot fire?
- out of the navy in 1977?

You are 0 for 2.

You can't manage to get anything straight...how do you contribute to a disaster or accident? Do you even manage to show up at the scene within the first 24 hours?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
- fire extinguisher/tater tot fire?
- out of the navy in 1977?

You are 0 for 2.

You can't manage to get anything straight...how do you contribute to a disaster or accident? Do you even manage to show up at the scene within the first 24 hours?
I am not zero for anything because the only place you are even competition for me is in your old and senile mind.

Have fun on the porch rocking with Joe

Going for a ride now, you stay there on your ass babbling

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I am not zero for anything because the only place you are even competition for me is in your old and senile mind.

Have fun on the porch rocking with Joe

Going for a ride now, you stay there on your ass babbling
You are simply Captain Zero...the last responder.

You were babbling about a grease fire and counting nuclear weapons....

You claim to be a first responder, but don't seem to have gotten away from your keyboard in weeks. The only thing you've responded to is posts on PJ.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

It could be an advantage if the president had, in fact, acted presidential. Trump has not. He has blamed various governors...like he did yesterday saying the federal government would man a field hospital in Illinois because the governor of Illinois is unable to do his job. He has claimed governors are asking for more than they need. He said he is not their shipping clerk when they asked for equipment...but then offered help to North Korea.

No, most people do not blame him for the virus. Most people do see him as an incompetent.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I am on a three day on 4 day off schedule...………………..My crew only works when I call them for emergencies

Will let you know later how many miles I logged today

PS. Can you detail your Navy experience with a fire extinguisher, you know the time you saw hot action at the stove

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PSS Is your 72 year old wife flopping burgers today at the King?
Found this picture of your "crew"....busy guys...quite the emergency when that light bulb went out, eh?

1586270913881.png

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Found this picture of your "crew"....busy guys...quite the emergency when that light bulb went out, eh?

View attachment 50236
No that's not my crew, we are not electrical, and that is England silly. Did I mention that I rode an easy 32 miles today on my mountain bike while you sat in that chair and farted?

LOL if this doesn't end soon I might end up a triathlete

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Might be why so many chinks were getting arrested around American military bases. The pandemic is fake until more people have died than died from the flu in 2018
Got a link to people arrested around US military bases? You do know there are no US military bases in Wuhan, right?