• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Crazed in action - and her dog gets the shaft too.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Whoooo.... crazy town... attacks gay man minding his own business, now cries that her life is being destroyed.. and the poor dog was taken away.

<iframe width="727" height="409" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dont be crazed. be kind.

evil.

Whoooo.... crazy town... attacks gay man minding his own business, now cries that her life is being destroyed.. and the poor dog was taken away.

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dont be crazed. be kind.

evil.
I love it when Karen's get a reckoning

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I love it when Karen's get a reckoning
me too. love it when the 'hate has no home here' sect gets exposed... tries to destroy the life of another with a false claim, and then laments that her life is being destroyed..

Zam-Zam

Senator

Dont be crazed. be kind.

evil.

Another example of hate being fear-based.

Eliminate the fear, you can then eliminate the hate.

Easier said than done, but we all have that power within us.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Another example of hate being fear-based.

Eliminate the fear, you can then eliminate the hate.

Easier said than done, but we all have that power within us.
fear of what...some dude watching birds? that's just being evil..what she did.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
me too. love it when the 'hate has no home here' sect gets exposed... tries to destroy the life of another with a false claim, and then laments that her life is being destroyed..

That CB doesn't deserve to be in public nor own a dog she almost hung the poor thing.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Her. If she was more fearful of her life being destroyed by false accusations then she wouldn't have made them.
her life isnt being destroyed by false accusations. she made false accusations, and her being caught and exposed for a hate mongering racist liar is destroying her life. her fault, and hers alone..

Zam-Zam

Senator
How about they fear having their life destroyed more than fearing bird-watchers?
Countering hate with more hate exasperates the situation.

You want a quick fix? There likely isn't one.

Booker T. Washington had this figured out:

I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.

If she had taken his advice, she wouldn't be in the fix she is now.

her life isnt being destroyed by false accusations. she made false accusations, and her being caught and exposed for a hate mongering racist liar is destroying her life. her fault, and hers alone..
Yes, I agree. she should have been more fearful of making false accusations.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I agree. she should have been more fearful of making false accusations.
dont know that i'd call it fear. one ought to have the mental acuity to know that decency and public comportment call for that as the norm.. she, however apparently lacks such acuity...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Fear of someone who is different than her.
nah, fear connotes some threat... that was in her head...that's hate... as in... she sees black man..and all of a sudden all these he's gonna kill me ideas flow...merely for asking her to leash her dog... that's hate baby...plain and simple...

Zam-Zam

Senator
nah, fear connotes some threat... that was in her head...that's hate... as in... she sees black man..and all of a sudden all these he's gonna kill me ideas flow...merely for asking her to leash her dog... that's hate baby...plain and simple...
The fear was in her head...That doesn't mean the fear was real, imminent, or in anyway justified. Imaginary fear is still fear.

Consider:

How Fear Leads to Anger
Emotions cause other emotions, as when people’s fears cause them to be angry.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

Dont be crazed. be kind.

evil.
she said she was goign to tell the police he threatened her..that was a threat, and HE should have called the police on her for harassment.