• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Crazed to use Covid 19 as a weapon in November

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I can't stub my toe tell the doctor "I want to try fentanyl" and get a 'script.
I dunno about that. Sonny Boy Drumpf needed a reason not to fight in Vietnam and Daddy Big Bucks got a Dr to claim his baby boy had bone spurs. He should have just said he was mentally incompetent which would have been more believable.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I dunno about that. Sonny Boy Drumpf needed a reason not to fight in Vietnam and Daddy Big Bucks got a Dr to claim his baby boy had bone spurs. He should have just said he was mentally incompetent which would have been more believable.
"Crazed" coming out of the wood work and what's your excuse for Slick not serving______________or Obama...……………...or better yet, YOU_____________go

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah it's going to be a brutal, mean, nasty attack on Trump nonstop, bashing him over the head with these numbers of which we have no idea how truly "bad" or "good" they are.

Maybe our quarantines saved lives, maybe they didn't. There's no opposing counterfact to dispute it.

With that reality, the left will simply recruit and dig for all deaths of even SUSPECTED coronavirus and include them in the largest number possible, and demand that Trump answer for it, as if Trump was a wizard who had a "repel" spell for the nation. They'll ignore China and the WHO's manipulation of data and testimony, and probably accept China's "no new deaths" claims at face value, as NBC and other MSM sources laughably have.

The Democrats are already drawing up papers to launch multiple investigations into how Trump handled it. With the established timeline, I say to them good luck. Once you include their own actions and quotes, Trump looks like an early riser. However, yet another true waste of the taxpayers money for a political witch-hunt investigation, not to mention pulling health experts from the front lines to testify on what Trump knew and when he knew it.. a.k.a. without evidence.

The Democrats are such unifiers these days.
Do you actually think Trump is a unifier? The republicans ran 8 investigations into the four Americans who were killed in attack on our consulate in Benghazi. Now you seem to want to blow off any investigation into the 15,000 Americans who died due to the CoronaVirus.

Do you actually think Trump is a unifier? The republicans ran 8 investigations into the four Americans who were killed in attack on our consulate in Benghazi. Now you seem to want to blow off any investigation into the 15,000 Americans who died due to the CoronaVirus.
President Trump will be easily reelected in November. Sane Americans will not elect a corrupt, senile old pervert during normal times, much less during a crisis like this.

Your fellow death-cultists have created a massive wave of support for Trump by actively and openly hoping for Americans to die, simply because you hate Donald Trump. You people royally fvcked up. Your only allies now are your fellow death-cultists and the communist Chinese government.

voyager

4Q2247365
All Trump had to do was be the, "almost smartest person in the world". Instead he was "Look at Me Tweet", Trump.

I hate it for you trumpsters... lol, no I don't.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
President Trump will be easily reelected in November. Sane Americans will not elect a corrupt, senile old pervert during normal times, much less during a crisis like this.

Your fellow death-cultists have created a massive wave of support for Trump by actively and openly hoping for Americans to die, simply because you hate Donald Trump. You people royally fvcked up. Your only allies now are your fellow death-cultists and the communist Chinese government.
People know enough about Trump be certain he can't do the job. Your tactics are too transparent to persuade anyone to vote for Trump who hasn't already drunk the koolaid.

1. Sane Americans see Trump as a megalomaniac. Do you actually think doctors were amazed at how much Trump knows about pandemics or communicable disease?
2. Sane Americans will see that Trump is only 4 years younger than Biden and a light year away from him in intellect.
3. Sane Americans know that nobody was hoping for Americans to die.
4. Sane people will know you're nuts for suggesting an alliance between democrats and the Chinese government...but they may well remember that Trump told governors he isn't their shipping clerk when asked for equipment but that he did offer aid to North Korea.

Wanna talk perverts? Who was it that said he could grab women by their pussies?

People know enough about Trump be certain he can't do the job. Your tactics are too transparent to persuade anyone to vote for Trump who hasn't already drunk the koolaid.

1. Sane Americans see Trump as a megalomaniac. Do you actually think doctors were amazed at how much Trump knows about pandemics or communicable disease?
2. Sane Americans will see that Trump is only 4 years younger than Biden and a light year away from him in intellect.
4. Sane people will know you're nuts for suggesting an alliance between democrats and the Chinese government...but they may well remember that Trump told governors he isn't their shipping clerk when asked for equipment but that he did offer aid to North Korea.

Certainly you're open to a wager, then? Six months off the board? Should be a sure thing for you, right?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

odd. didnt you just tie Covid to Benghazi, above, in that there needs to be investigation? and now, a call out of who is sane? jeebus

middleview

President
Supporting Member
odd. didnt you just tie Covid to Benghazi, above, in that there needs to be investigation? and now, a call out of who is sane? jeebus
I tied the criticism of an investigation that isn't even happening to the 8 that did.