• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Crazy DR. Fauci wants to ban handshaking forever. Actually i agree with him on this

Handshaking should have ended hundreds of years ago when we found out about germs.

apr 8 2020 Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and a key member of the White House coronavirus task force, on Wednesday suggested that Americans should never shake hands again.

"When you gradually come back, you don't jump into it with both feet. You say, what are the things you could still do and still approach normal? One of them is absolute compulsive hand-washing. The other is you don't ever shake anybody's hands," Fauci told The Wall Street Journal's podcast.

"I don't think we should ever shake hands ever again, to be honest with you. Not only would it be good to prevent coronavirus disease; it probably would decrease instances of influenza dramatically in this country," the doctor added.

Handshaking should have ended hundreds of years ago when we found out about germs.
My cable provider is running "1984" back to back.

One of the key aims of big brother was to and sexual interaction . . .

In Fauci's vision, will we still be able to hook up, even though a handshake will result in police intervention? How will that work?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Fauci does not want to ban handshaking, Fauci is part of the deep state plot to turn Americans against Americans which will destroy the communal working and fighting force that created and is the backbone of America. Once America does not salute itself for it's greatness

IT VANISHES

Fauci does not want to ban handshaking, Fauci is part of the deep state plot to turn Americans against Americans which will destroy the communal working and fighting force that created and is the backbone of America. Once America does not salute itself for it's greatness

IT VANISHES
American greatness??? HAHAHA. We were great 60 years ago when america was 90% white but all the third world sewer people that have invaded since then have wrecked america.