• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Crazy Joe Biden: My child care tax credit will put 720 million women back in workforce.

Nostra

Governor
What the senile old pervert doesn't realize is the there are only about 330 million people in America.

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!

“You get a tax break for a race horse, why in God’s name couldn’t we provide a $8,000 tax credit for everybody who has child care costs?” he said at the Workers’ Presidential Summit in Philadelphia.

“It would put 720 million back— million women back in the workforce,” he claimed, despite there only being 330 million Americans.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/biden-confusion-tax-plan-would-put-720-million-women-back-in-us-workforce/

D

Deleted member 21794

At the next debate, the first question should be:

Pres. Biden, please tell us the date, time, what state you're in and why you're here tonight.

D

Deleted member 21794

Wow. This goes way beyond a simple ‘misstep’. This is downright scary.
I think he may have been confusing the job numbers with the number of women and little girls he's groped.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
and still not a single liberal in here to defend their eventual nominee. I guess they are finally realizing that hoping Biden can unseat Trump, is like hoping the Grandfather from The Waltons could out-punch Rocky Balboa.

UPNYA2

Mayor
What the senile old pervert doesn't realize is the there are only about 330 million people in America.

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/biden-confusion-tax-plan-would-put-720-million-women-back-in-us-workforce/
I wonder if the liberal official lie counters in charge of recording the number of lies told per politician caught this one?

The only number I ever read is Trump's. Seems no one else ever lies and Trump only lies according to this group.

Which, come to think of it, DOES define the group far more accurately than it does Trump, no?