• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Crazy world

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I've never seen the left is such a crazy uproar that they have been showing the past few months, Just a 5 months ago they were supporting what they oppose now. So damn them let's let the president lose and finish this business of getting rid of Obama actions and democrats unapproved legislation. Let'em whine cry walk out in the road. It's going to be a mess but let's get the job done so we can get America back on the right track.

Jen

Senator
I've never seen the left is such a crazy uproar that they have been showing the past few months, Just a 5 months ago they were supporting what they oppose now. So damn them let's let the president lose and finish this business of getting rid of Obama actions and democrats unapproved legislation. Let'em whine cry walk out in the road. It's going to be a mess but let's get the job done so we can get America back on the right track.
The truth is that Lefty doesn't want America to be well................Lefty wants America to die.
It's obvious.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The truth is that Lefty doesn't want America to be well................Lefty wants America to die.
It's obvious.
I see no evidence that would make me disagree with you. Truly a sad state. My wife turned on the TV and first thing she saw was more protest, she said look at those idiots.

Days

Commentator
they see the writing on the wall,,,:(,just as we do...:D

and im ok with that!:p
How many people are protesting? All told? In America? Maybe 3-4 million tops? It's an all out power blast effort for nothing. Like an animal that is dying starts running in circles, to try and ward off death. I think they call that death throes.

It gives me the creeps.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Yes PJ right at this very moments has a great example of how crazy things are now.
George starts a thread about some EO Trump signed keeping American citizens out of the country. I go to the white house website and can't find the EO he's talking about. So I post back to his thread and say it's not their written the way he is reporting. Spammy comes up and responds and ask for me to post the EO At this time I'm scratching my head and ask how can I post something that isn't there. George meanwhile post a link from the New York Times about the EO. While this is going oin Spammie post this lol
"You're the one who said you read his executive orders. We are discussing the subject of one of them. You say it does not say that. So I am asking you to show us the order you read concerning this topic.

I am sorry this question confused you. But know that I have explained it to you. I hope you can post the order concerning the Muslims that you saw."
Is that some crazy shit or what?

Yes PJ right at this very moments has a great example of how crazy things are now.
George starts a thread about some EO Trump signed keeping American citizens out of the country. I go to the white house website and can't find the EO he's talking about. So I post back to his thread and say it's not their written the way he is reporting. Spammy comes up and responds and ask for me to post the EO At this time I'm scratching my head and ask how can I post something that isn't there. George meanwhile post a link from the New York Times about the EO. While this is going oin Spammie post this lol
"You're the one who said you read his executive orders. We are discussing the subject of one of them. You say it does not say that. So I am asking you to show us the order you read concerning this topic.

I am sorry this question confused you. But know that I have explained it to you. I hope you can post the order concerning the Muslims that you saw."
Is that some crazy shit or what?
Their minds are mush from all the fake news.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
How many people are protesting? All told? In America? Maybe 3-4 million tops? It's an all out power blast effort for nothing. Like an animal that is dying starts running in circles, to try and ward off death. I think they call that death throes.

It gives me the creeps.

yes it does appear the left has become totally unhinged...:D

and THATS a GOOD thing...:cool:

[as long as they continue this downward self-destructive spiral, they will continue the further distance themselves from the very ones they seek support, thus ensuring 8 years of Republican rule]

:)

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I agree, totally, but you should have said, let's let the president loose, instead of lose.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I don't agree, we were on the way to being gone before the election. Now, we're coming back. We have a real president.
How do you deal with the snowflake mentality? the need for a safe space? the confused generation unable to identify what they are. The I have got to have it now mentality. They are addicted and go ape shit crazy if they don't get what they want. You can't fix a country like that without being cut off from what they are addicted to.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
How do you deal with the snowflake mentality? the need for a safe space? the confused generation unable to identify what they are. The I have got to have it now mentality. They are addicted and go ape shit crazy if they don't get what they want. You can't fix a country like that without being cut off from what they are addicted to.
I ridicule them, poke fun at them, and call them names. The country has to be fixed, whether these idiots participate in it or not. Trump started fixing it his first week in office.
Best way to deal with insane Liberals is for him to ignore them.