• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Creation

Days

Commentator
from Sunday Morning Coffee...

Got my fresh pot of coffee, my first morning cup... anything is possible now...

I want to focus on the ten minute mark to 14 minute mark...

Now, please, drop the religious doctrines and look at the science... human DNA forms in water at 7.83 Hertz. Think about that. If that is true, and this is long settled science, this was proven in the labs, then what does it tell you? The video says it, but it happens so fast I didn't catch it until I watched it again this morning... the earth brings forth human life, so as long as the earth has been here, human life has been here.

This agrees with Genesis, the first man was made by the earth; all life was formed by the earth, and life keeps springing forth from the earth. Creation is the way we got here, all life is created, there is nothing so special about 7.83 hertz, it wouldn't matter what frequency the earth and ionosphere are resonating at, what matters is the spirit of life working with that resonance to bring forth life from the earth.

... and I need another cup of coffee

starting cup #3 ... pure pistachios and coffee, so far ... this could get ugly ...
Okay, so mankind pops up from the earth after all kinds of other life and he is created in the image and likeness of God. "Image and likeness" sounds like appearance, but that's not the meaning, remember these were just the words used to write down the old myth, what was the myth saying? The myth was handed down from the mists of time, so go with your instincts, get romantic, reach out with your feelings, what was so special about the human animal more so than the other animals? God placed his spirit in the human. All life came forth from God, the spirit of life moved upon the waters and brought forth life, but the very person of God breathed into this human animal and brought forth his own image and likeness; a child. Hence, we are the offspring of God.

So then, mankind was here, all along, and man was intelligent, and man lived in communities, eventually cities, civilization, and with civilization came technology... and with technology, man strip mined the planet, and when he did that, God was not pleased, and what did God do? Wiped out civilization, because it was civilization that brought forth the technology; technology was the evil, it wasn't morality, it wasn't good and evil in a religious sense, it was good and evil in a sense of care taking; we groomed the earth and we stripped the earth bare, we were good and evil care takers, and when technology became too powerful, we wasted the planet, that's what was evil. So mankind was business minded, his every thought was about making money, and that unleashed technology, so his every thought was about business and that's what brought forth the evil.

So God wipes out civilization with a flood and what was the first thing man does? He goes right back to building cities and building civiization. And God looked at that and God already knows where it leads, so God confounded man's language so they couldn't work together, so they left off building civilization and went back to farming...

Let's think about pace of life; rhythm, resonance, frequency, vibration, nerves, electricity, sinews, spirit, reactions, run times, flowing rivers, God made man upright, but we sought out all kinds of inventions, we ran with technology, and the pace of life quickened. Our brains move at ultra low frequencies, but our technologies scream at ultra high frequencies. Civilization keeps marching forward. If we ran with the footmen (soldiers) and it wearied us, what will we do in the day of the horsemen (calvary)? And we are living in the days of the 4th horseman; it is a spirit, it is a pace of life.

that's 3 cups of coffee, that was pure evil, I ripped right through it, I can't believe 3 cups are gone into the drought and I'm still typing... gotta slow down before it all kills me, right? When the thoughts are moving in my head, it lights up the cranium, illuminates my lobes, I have a snake in the game "Slither" and it is multi-colored, and when I press the mouse button for speed, it gets blinding white, same thing happens to my mind when the wheels are turning, gives off steam, the brain heats up and gives off light... fires it up and burns the oil; that's the testimony, that's what the oil is for, it is for fire, Jesus cast fire onto the earth; faith is a fire that burns the oil; oil is the anointing, the inspiration, and faith is the fire that ignites it.

So we have civilization and all the evils it brings, and we have God in the midst of it, testifying to us, calling us out of the thick of it to return to his grace. Sounds strange, but he calls it his strange work. God purposed to do the work (Isaiah chapter 6) and then carried it out (Isaiah chapter 7) through this strange little nation built upon obedience to God's presence. And yet, even after 2 milleniums of testimony, did that strange little nation understand what God was doing with it? How about the church... after 2 milleniums of testimony does the church understand what God is doing with it?

You know what confounds me? Why did God wait so long to come up with this plan? Why didn't God do it millions of years ago? And maybe the answer is quite logical, maybe mankind had no interest in building cities or developing technology; maybe mankind was quite content to enjoy the fruits of God's providence for ages upon ages and then something changed, something was added, something like a snake in the garden...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our known history of the world begins with the snake in the garden. That snake is also known as the god of this world; it's a spirit... a spirit that was added to an already very spiritual place. What Lucifer did was organize the space; civilization took the form of his structured societies. And how is every nation organized? Through money. Money is what organizes the mammon, everything is traded, everything is bought and sold, that's how the world goes round, and that method of organization is run by the god of this world. It's a spirit that runs through life at every level and in every endeavor.

But we are saved from this world by the original creator at no cost. The spirit of life that created us doesn't run life for money, his joy was to create things and watch them grow. So we have the two spirits, swimming in the same atmosphere, permeating everything that is living, and the thing about spirits; they fill the same space, so it is really hard to seperate them, about all we can do is discern which is which and live with them both. Until Christ returns and Satan is seperated out and locked up; how different will life on earth become after that happens?

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
A lot to think about here.

What I have been mulling lately and wondering the why of is ....... why are people okay with hurting, damaging, killing each other for either no good reason or silly reasons? Every day there are stories about people killing their children or neighbors. What reason could possibly be worthy of killing someone over - other than self-defense or protection of someone?

I think it all goes back to money or stuff somehow. And it must be part of what those two spirits swimming around in the same space ......... but exactly how........ I can't make the sense of.

Days

Commentator
A lot to think about here.

What I have been mulling lately and wondering the why of is ....... why are people okay with hurting, damaging, killing each other for either no good reason or silly reasons? Every day there are stories about people killing their children or neighbors. What reason could possibly be worthy of killing someone over - other than self-defense or protection of someone?

I think it all goes back to money or stuff somehow. And it must be part of what those two spirits swimming around in the same space ......... but exactly how........ I can't make the sense of.
... people are running with the devil, if you take my meaning.

Reactions: Jen

Zam-Zam

Senator

Now, please, drop the religious doctrines and look at the science... human DNA forms in water at 7.83 Hertz. Think about that. If that is true, and this is long settled science, this was proven in the labs, then what does it tell you? The video says it, but it happens so fast I didn't catch it until I watched it again this morning... the earth brings forth human life, so as long as the earth has been here, human life has been here.

This agrees with Genesis, the first man was made by the earth; all life was formed by the earth, and life keeps springing forth from the earth. Creation is the way we got here, all life is created, there is nothing so special about 7.83 hertz, it wouldn't matter what frequency the earth and ionosphere are resonating at, what matters is the spirit of life working with that resonance to bring forth life from the earth.

starting cup #3 ... pure pistachios and coffee, so far ... this could get ugly ...
Okay, so mankind pops up from the earth after all kinds of other life and he is created in the image and likeness of God. "Image and likeness" sounds like appearance, but that's not the meaning, remember these were just the words used to write down the old myth, what was the myth saying? The myth was handed down from the mists of time, so go with your instincts, get romantic, reach out with your feelings, what was so special about the human animal more so than the other animals? God placed his spirit in the human. All life came forth from God, the spirit of life moved upon the waters and brought forth life, but the very person of God breathed into this human animal and brought forth his own image and likeness; a child. Hence, we are the offspring of God.

So then, mankind was here, all along, and man was intelligent, and man lived in communities, eventually cities, civilization, and with civilization came technology... and with technology, man strip mined the planet, and when he did that, God was not pleased, and what did God do? Wiped out civilization, because it was civilization that brought forth the technology; technology was the evil, it wasn't morality, it wasn't good and evil in a religious sense, it was good and evil in a sense of care taking; we groomed the earth and we stripped the earth bare, we were good and evil care takers, and when technology became too powerful, we wasted the planet, that's what was evil. So mankind was business minded, his every thought was about making money, and that unleashed technology, so his every thought was about business and that's what brought forth the evil.

So God wipes out civilization with a flood and what was the first thing man does? He goes right back to building cities and building civiization. And God looked at that and God already knows where it leads, so God confounded man's language so they couldn't work together, so they left off building civilization and went back to farming...

Let's think about pace of life; rhythm, resonance, frequency, vibration, nerves, electricity, sinews, spirit, reactions, run times, flowing rivers, God made man upright, but we sought out all kinds of inventions, we ran with technology, and the pace of life quickened. Our brains move at ultra low frequencies, but our technologies scream at ultra high frequencies. Civilization keeps marching forward. If we ran with the footmen (soldiers) and it wearied us, what will we do in the day of the horsemen (calvary)? And we are living in the days of the 4th horseman; it is a spirit, it is a pace of life.

that's 3 cups of coffee, that was pure evil, I ripped right through it, I can't believe 3 cups are gone into the drought and I'm still typing... gotta slow down before it all kills me, right? When the thoughts are moving in my head, it lights up the cranium, illuminates my lobes, I have a snake in the game "Slither" and it is multi-colored, and when I press the mouse button for speed, it gets blinding white, same thing happens to my mind when the wheels are turning, gives off steam, the brain heats up and gives off light... fires it up and burns the oil; that's the testimony, that's what the oil is for, it is for fire, Jesus cast fire onto the earth; faith is a fire that burns the oil; oil is the anointing, the inspiration, and faith is the fire that ignites it.

So we have civilization and all the evils it brings, and we have God in the midst of it, testifying to us, calling us out of the thick of it to return to his grace. Sounds strange, but he calls it his strange work. God purposed to do the work (Isaiah chapter 6) and then carried it out (Isaiah chapter 7) through this strange little nation built upon obedience to God's presence. And yet, even after 2 milleniums of testimony, did that strange little nation understand what God was doing with it? How about the church... after 2 milleniums of testimony does the church understand what God is doing with it?

You know what confounds me? Why did God wait so long to come up with this plan? Why didn't God do it millions of years ago? And maybe the answer is quite logical, maybe mankind had no interest in building cities or developing technology; maybe mankind was quite content to enjoy the fruits of God's providence for ages upon ages and then something changed, something was added, something like a snake in the garden...

Our known history of the world begins with the snake in the garden. That snake is also known as the god of this world; it's a spirit... a spirit that was added to an already very spiritual place. What Lucifer did was organize the space; civilization took the form of his structured societies. And how is every nation organized? Through money. Money is what organizes the mammon, everything is traded, everything is bought and sold, that's how the world goes round, and that method of organization is run by the god of this world. It's a spirit that runs through life at every level and in every endeavor.

But we are saved from this world by the original creator at no cost. The spirit of life that created us doesn't run life for money, his joy was to create things and watch them grow. So we have the two spirits, swimming in the same atmosphere, permeating everything that is living, and the thing about spirits; they fill the same space, so it is really hard to seperate them, about all we can do is discern which is which and live with them both. Until Christ returns and Satan is seperated out and locked up; how different will life on earth become after that happens?
Schumann resonance: upload_2018-9-24_5-26-51.png

Fascinating article/clip, and I thoroughly enjoyed your take on it. Much to digest, and of course it inevitably leads to more research and more points to ponder.

Confirmation of the humbling truism that we understand so little.....

Zam-Zam

Senator

More food for thought, for those so inclined:

Electromagnetic radiation
Do Schumann Resonances Impact Our Perception and Health?

How to Boost Your Connection From Schumann Resonance?

Jack4freedom

Governor
More food for thought, for those so inclined:

Electromagnetic radiation
Do Schumann Resonances Impact Our Perception and Health?

How to Boost Your Connection From Schumann Resonance?

Nice read...Thanks. I wish I could walk barefoot more where I live but I live in the high desert and my feet can’t take it. However I will make an effort to walk the beach barefoot more often and in grassy meadows nearby. I spent a lot of my childhood barefoot and definitely felt more grounded to the earth.
Cheers