• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Crowning Queen Hillary

Flanders

Council Member
Even if Congress provides undeniable evidence, Taqiyya the Liar’s Department of Justice will never prosecute a Clinton even though Hillary Clinton is a crook:

Wall Street analyst uncovers Clinton Foundation fraud
Posted By Jerome R. Corsi On 04/22/2015 @ 9:16 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/wall-street-analyst-uncovers-clinton-foundation-fraud/

Hillary Clinton is worse than a crook:

VIDEO INCLUDED IN THIS ARTICLE

Gowdy: Hillary server stonewall may be impregnable
Posted By Garth Kant On 04/22/2015 @ 7:13 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/gowdy-hillary-server-stonewall-may-be-impregnable/

For all of the negative media coverage Hillary Clinton gets on FOX, Trey Gowdy’s Special Committee is the only investigation being conducted by Congress that is looking into her misdeeds. The Justice Department laughs at Congress, the White House ignores Congress; so it all makes me wonder if Congress has any authority at all.

Hillary Clinton is a UN-Loving traitor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=heegk07026I

My point: Fire a load of buckshot at Hillary Clinton’s known criminal activities, and every pellet will hit something different. In fact, Hillary provided targets as big as barns, yet not one pellet ever hits the mark.

Parenthetically, media pundits railed against President Nixon’s imperiousness. After Nixon resigned in 1974, Congress joined with television in order to honor a promise media made two decades before Nixon became president.

Question: Who created the monarchy? If I am pressed for an answer, I have to lay it on the press —— print and electronic:

In 1975, Congress and television joined forces, and immediately proceeded to create a monarchy that eventually crowned Taqiyya the Liar.

The law’s share

The Supreme Court silently stood by and watched a monarchy being created. ‘Being above it all’ was the High Court’s excuse for standing by. Eventually, the federal courts took an active role in strengthening the throne. Legitimating the ACA was the High Court’s crowning contribution.

Question: Should HRC (Her Royal Catastrophe) be crowned in 2017, what will the vanishing presidency become? The best answer I can offer is this: There is not one reason to believe that the Congress will rein in a queen anymore than they reined in their king.

Finally, Hillary Clinton cannot name one achievement as a senator, or as secretary of state. Conversely, the Department of Justice punished a man who achieved a great deal for the country:

Petraeus will appear at the sentencing, which comes two months after he agreed to plead guilty to a misdemeanor count of unauthorized removal and retention of classified material.

The plea agreement carries a possible sentence of up to a year in prison. In court papers, prosecutors recommended two years of probation and a $40,000 fine. But the judge is not bound by that and could still impose a prison sentence.

Ex-CIA chief will be sentenced for leaking military secrets
The Associated Press
AP Apr 23rd 2015 5:03AM

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/04/23/ex-cia-chief-will-be-sentenced-for-leaking-military-secrets/21175437/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk2&pLid=463312240

I’m not suggesting that Congress, or the Justice Department, should punish Clinton for failing to achieve anything. I am suggesting that she should be punished for at least one of the crimes she committed throughout her long checkered career. Punishing HRC for committing high crimes and misdemeanors after she is crowned Queen Hillary sure as hell isn’t going to happen if it is left up to the media that created the monarchy in the first place.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
The foundation has not paid taxes on the money they raised the last five years, I guess they just realized it and are going to refile. You and I would go directly to Jail, but Bill and Hill will Get a pass.

Hillary makes a deal to sell our uranium to Russia and Bill gets a 500k speaking engagement - can you say pay to play.
This will cost America in higher electrical costs, but more importantly Russia is busy rebuilding their nukes, while Obama continues to unilaterally disarm.

Why aren't these people in jail.

Flanders

Council Member
For all of the negative media coverage Hillary Clinton gets on FOX, Trey Gowdy’s Special Committee is the only investigation being conducted by Congress that is looking into her misdeeds. The Justice Department laughs at Congress, the White House ignores Congress; so it all makes me wonder if Congress has any authority at all.
If you consider the presidential race a bad grade B movie as do I, Benghazi is sure to be a Summer blockbuster.

. . . the panel wants to interview at least 60 more current and former officials, including Clinton, Susan Rice, Patrick Kennedy and three of Clinton’s top aides during her tenure as secretary of State: Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan and Huma Abedin.

Gowdy’s Benghazi Panel Wants Clinton’s Top Aides
By David Eldridge Posted at 7:11 p.m. on May 8

http://www3.blogs.rollcall.com/218/benghazi-news-gowdy-huma-abedin/

I do not know much about the other 58 witnesses, but Huma and Suzy Five Shows will put on acts worthy of Best Supporting Actress awards. Of course, Hillary is a heavy favorite to win Best Actress award in a competitive year that includes Lois Lerner, and perennial nominee Typhoid Nancy.

Incidentally, media is promoting a bad movie for the money. If networks can get Americans to follow the presidential race this far out they are counting on campaign donations to wannabes increasing tremendously. Most of that newfound money will wind up in network coffers. Not so with a Benghazi blockbuster. Media would rather that one flops.

Last edited: