• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cuomo Slams Trump, Insists "We Won't Sacrifice 1-2% Of Our Population To Save The Economy"

worldlymrb

Revenge
Good luck Dems selling Millenials on your 18-month lockdown so as to save the 1-2% of the population who dies from the coronavirus. (aka elderly, drug addicts, and anyone with an immune deficiency (aka aids).

Cuomo Slams Trump, Insists "We Won't Sacrifice 1-2% Of Our Population To Save The Economy": Live Updates

After Cuomo finished slamming FEMA and the federal government for doing nothing to help New York accumulate more ventilators, he said that hospitals are experimenting with alterations that could allow for two patients to be hooked up to a single ventilator.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Good luck selling Millenials that they will be on lockdown for 18 months so as to save the 1-2% of the population who dies from the coronavirus. (aka elderly, drug addicts, and anyone with an immune deficiency (aka aids).

Cuomo Slams Trump, Insists "We Won't Sacrifice 1-2% Of Our Population To Save The Economy": Live Updates

After Cuomo finished slamming FEMA and the federal government for doing nothing to help New York accumulate more ventilators, he said that hospitals are experimenting with alterations that could allow for two patients to be hooked up to a single ventilator.
Cuomo wants to lock his own mother away for the rest of her life so she hangs herself when she can never go to mass again.

Great job Andrew, if she needs rope I have extra

voyager

4Q2247365
I can see it now. Trump declares all is well and a month later we are right back where we are now only worse.

Trump might as well resign when that happens.

I can see it now. Trump declares all is well and a month later we are right back where we are now only worse.

Trump declaring anything without a medical consensus is going to be pointless.
For Example: nobody is going to book a hotel room because Trump gives the all clear for transparently political reasons.

worldlymrb

Revenge
The lockdown would be much shorter if it was nationally enforced and simultaneous. They just announced the end of the lockdown in Wuhan.
Miraculously, Wuhan doesn't have any newly reported cases of the coronavirus thanks to China banning testing and kicking all U.S journalists out of China.

China BANS coronavirus testing to achieve near-zero infection rate, medicine goes “political” to protect communist regime

March 18, 2020-
Posted by Ethan Huff
XXXXXXXX

BTW: Even your highly recommended epidemiologist all say that without an 18-month lockdown, the virus would explode all over again.

REF:

Coronavirus ‘roller coaster’ will last months, not weeks, experts predict
by Marie McCullough, Updated: March 19, 2020

Here’s the rub, according to experts: Whether emergency measures are stringent (mitigation) or ultra-stringent (suppression), COVID-19 will come roaring back when people resume their normal routines because they still have no immune defense against the new virus.

worldlymrb

Revenge

Or Trump can go along with the democrat plan which is a 18-month lockdown and watch the consumer supply line collapse and cascading financial collapse that puts every American in poverty and a food line.

But isn't that what you dems have been praying for?

Maher: I'm "Hoping" For "A Crashing Economy" So We Can ...
www.realclearpolitics.com › video › 2018/06/09 › maher_im_hoping...

Jun 9, 2018 - Bill Maher said Friday that he is "hoping" for the bottom to fall out on the economy and for the ... Because I think one way you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy. ... "But also, 'It's a disaster, we have to change everything.

voyager

4Q2247365
Or Trump can go along with the democrat plan which is a 18-month lockdown and watch the consumer supply line collapse and cascading financial collapse that puts every American in poverty and a food line.

But isn't that what you dems have been praying for the last 3 years?
source?

worldlymrb

Revenge
Your kidding right?

Cuomo just said he will not save the U.S economy to sacrifice 1-2% of the American people.

Every epidemiologist agrees that a 18-month lockdown is REQUIRED to prevent the coronavirus pandemic from exploding without a vaccine.

REF:

Here’s the rub, according to experts: Whether emergency measures are stringent (mitigation) or ultra-stringent (suppression), COVID-19 will come roaring back when people resume their normal routines because they still have no immune defense against the new virus.

An influential report published this week by Imperial College London concluded that “the main challenge” of suppression is that it needs “to be maintained — at least intermittently — for as long as the virus is circulating in the human population, or until a vaccine becomes available” in 12 to 18 months.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
What Cuomo doesn't realize is that it doesn't have to be an either-or situation. If the drugs work then going back to work makes total sense. The 1% that have a difficult time can be helped with the new drugs and the people can go back to work. I would only do that after the peak infections have passed.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
What Cuomo doesn't realize is that it doesn't have to be an either-or situation. If the drugs work then going back to work makes total sense. The 1% that have a difficult time can be helped with the new drugs and the people can go back to work. I would only do that after the peak infections have passed.
The disease is the common cold renamed covid19

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yes, he basically said all of us must be confined to our homes indefinitely so his mother won't get the virus. Cuomo is a tin pot authoritarian (and an idiot).

voyager

4Q2247365
Your kidding right?

Cuomo just said he will not save the U.S economy to sacrifice 1-2% of the American people.

Every epidemiologist agrees that a 18-month lockdown is REQUIRED to prevent the coronavirus pandemic from exploding without a vaccine.

REF:

An influential report published this week by Imperial College London concluded that “the main challenge” of suppression is that it needs “to be maintained — at least intermittently — for as long as the virus is circulating in the human population, or until a vaccine becomes available” in 12 to 18 months.

Still you provide no source.

I predict a vaccine by summer.

worldlymrb

Revenge
The LAST thing Cuomo wants is a successful end to this crisis. Remember, Democrats have been praying for an economic collapse and would never allow such a good crisis to go to waste.

However, Trump is holding 4 aces in his hand. (Emergency Dictatorship powers, The cure, a heavily armed base of supporters, and everybody wanting sports and a return to normalcy). Dems play their perpetual lockdown card, Trump will play his 4 aces against the anti-American left and make America Great Again!

However, Trump is holding 4 aces in his hand. (Emergency Dictatorship powers, The cure, a heavily armed base of supporters, and everybody wanting sports and a return to normalcy). Dems play their perpetual lockdown card, Trump will play his 4 aces against the anti-American left and make America Great Again!
He is holding a cure? what is it?

voyager

4Q2247365

But isn't that what you dems have been praying for?

Maher: I'm "Hoping" For "A Crashing Economy" So We Can ...
www.realclearpolitics.com › video › 2018/06/09 › maher_im_hoping...

Jun 9, 2018 - Bill Maher said Friday that he is "hoping" for the bottom to fall out on the economy and for the ... Because I think one way you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy. ... "But also, 'It's a disaster, we have to change everything.

The source for an 18 month lock down please. So far no website poster will give me one. You could be the first.