• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Currently, The Two Biggest Points On Healthcare

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21794

Democratically elected government cares about the money its spends, if they are too fraudulent or wasteful or abusive,they won't be reelected.
FALSE. My evidence? We're $21 trillion in debt and the same clowns keep getting reelected. Of course, liberalism deserves a nice share of blame. Some rich guy is always going to pay the tab. Meanwhile, the bottom 40% don't pay squat.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There are other factors that weigh in, but you have a chance to fire the government, just like private shareholders have the chance to fire their board/CEO/any employee for that matter.
Sure. But reality is we're twenty trillion in with no end in sight

Jen

Senator
1) ObamaScam was a failure. We know this because healthcare is still an ongoing issue of concern. Of course, the big leftist push for Medicare for all also makes it clear ObamaScam was a failure. It's not even debatable to anyone who can think rationally. But believe it or not, there are still some knuckledraggers out there who actually believed the fundamental lies ObamaScam was built on.

2) The biggest problem for American health is extremely difficult to handle with "healthcare" or healthcare insurance. That biggest problem is the choices Americans make with their health, i.e. DIET and exercise. Leftists babble about healthcare nonsensically: how much we spend per capita, blah blah blah. There is nothing that can be done about people who choose to eat poorly and are sedentary. In fact, it's the poor who are the most obese in America. And obviously, if you can afford to eat yourself into obesity, you can afford to eat less and eat healthier.

So when will leftists start being honest about healthcare? Sheez what a stupid question I just asked.
Also.......Leftists try to make certain healthcare choices as part of the "free" stuff , i.e. birth control and abortion, and as such, everyone has to pay for birth control and abortion whether or not they use it.

Choice of how wide or narrow we want our health care is gone under any Democrat plan. Everyone has to pay for everything.

Also.......Leftists try to make certain healthcare choices as part of the "free" stuff , i.e. birth control and abortion, and as such, everyone has to pay for birth control and abortion whether or not they use it.

Choice of how wide or narrow we want our health care is gone under any Democrat plan. Everyone has to pay for everything.
You don't have a choice in what ailments for which you are at risk. You should not have option to not pay for those risks.

D

Deleted member 21794

You don't have a choice in what ailments for which you are at risk. You should not have option to not pay for those risks.
What about risks one chooses to take, like riding motorcycles, being fat, smoking etc?