• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

DAMN......got a letter today saying I have Federal Jury Duty

Caroljo

Senator
Have no choice, if I don't do as ordered it's a $1000 fine and 3 days in jail...……..
I got the same thing years ago when I was having some problems with my pregnancy and asked it to be put off. I got a letter back that said I'd never be called again!! I wasn't asking to never be called, but I'm fine with it!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I got the same thing years ago when I was having some problems with my pregnancy and asked it to be put off. I got a letter back that said I'd never be called again!! I wasn't asking to never be called, but I'm fine with it!
I'm going to use same reason :) after all, we now can be any gender we wish to be...….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I just got a letter like that in the mail yesterday.

This is gonna be fun, lol.;)
it's sucks that they can require 6 weeks of standing down and I have to call every damn sunday after 5pm to see if drafted

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
yep, no show is $1000 fine and 3 days in jail
They'll provide you with food and water and probably even let you use your phone to post here. You won't miss a beat. A patriot should do his duty to his country....right, Dawg?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They'll provide you with food and water and probably even let you use your phone to post here. You won't miss a beat. A patriot should do his duty to his country....right, Dawg?
Appears you have much experience of what they will do while locked up, my phone is for talking not posting in PJ.

If drafted I shall unless I can find a way to get out of jury duty, I have a idea my resent knee surgery will do just that, if not since I'm over 50 miles from court I get a Free hotel room paid for by taxpayers as Pelosi and Gang are getting in Italy, but, doubt I get a $60 breakfast as they getting and room will not be $2000 a night. (Why am I not getting same?)…….btw: Pelosi means "hairy" in Italian :)

When was last time you did your patriot duty Nina and how many DD-214's do you have___________go

Last edited:

4/15

Mayor
Well I certainly don't think you want to spend three days in jail.

Think of it like this though....its an honor and part of being a citizen and you are representing the Constitution of the United States and all that we stand for by doing it.

This is who we are so embrace it and do your best :)
He would not survive 3 days in jail with his attitude.