• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Damn I Like Tulsi Gabbard.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21794

The Russians love her too!

No wonder Trump supporters are into her.
1) I notice you don't deny what Tulsi says is true.
2) Where's this proof Russians love Tulsi? And which Russians are you screeching about?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The Russians love her too!

No wonder Trump supporters are into her.
That's dimly the worst kind of character assassination. What the f*ck is wrong with "the Russians" anyway? Why should we be trying to provoke a war with them? You guys have really gone off the deep end with these conspiracy theories...

D

Deleted member 21794

That was an epic take down of a soulless, power mad neocon. Trump should make her Secretary of Defense.
He really should. He should announce it at a strategic time during the campaign. I think she'd be a breath of fresh air as a SoD.

FakeName

Governor
That's dimly the worst kind of character assassination. What the f*ck is wrong with "the Russians" anyway? Why should we be trying to provoke a war with them? You guys have really gone off the deep end with these conspiracy theories...
Do you understand that there is a ton of space between "trying to provoke a war with Russia" and not letting them have any say at all in our elections and internal politics?

D

Deleted member 21794

Do you understand that there is a ton of space between "trying to provoke a war with Russia" and not letting them have any say at all in our elections and internal politics?
Do you understand we're all waiting for you to prove the accusation you made about Russians liking Tulsi?

In 2016, Hillary decided she could make more money starting a war with Russia than by not starting one. It was going to be the centerpiece of her regime, and then the unthinkable happened. She actually lost an election she had rigged. So the fallback was to do what the Democrats always do, and accuse someone else of doing what they did. Hence the Russian collusion conspiracy theory. Now that that's bombed as well, it's on to accusing fellow Democrats of being Russian assets.

Raoul_Luke

They did not "interfere" in our election. At least certainly not more than we typically do in theirs. You are peddling a conspiracy theory.

Raoul_Luke

yes they did.

undeniably.

read the Mueller report.
You mean the disgruntled guy Trump refused to give the FBI director job to? The guy who staffed his "investigation" with Hillary supporters? You mean the guy who based that decision not on direct investigation by US law enforcement, but rather on DRAFT "findings" by a private company owned by an avowed anti-Putin Ukrainian who was hired by the same law firm that hired Fusion GPS to get anti-Trump election dirt? You mean that investigation? That "investigating" was (literally) tainted from start to finish.