• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Damn I Like Tulsi Gabbard.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date

FakeName

Governor
You mean the disgruntled guy Trump refused to give the FBI director job to? The guy who staffed his "investigation" with Hillary supporters? You mean the guy who based that decision not on direct investigation by US law enforcement, but rather on DRAFT "findings" by a private company owned by an avowed anti-Putin Ukrainian who was hired by the same law firm that hired Fusion GPS to get anti-Trump election dirt? You mean that investigation? That "investigating" was (literally) tainted from start to finish.
I mean the 400 pages of carefully documented evidence.

Take your partisan blinders off.....you are hurting your vountry.

D

Deleted member 21794

Volume one documents in excruciating detail, undeniable Russian interfere in the 2016 election, on Donald Trumps behalf.

You should read it. Your country deserves that much.
Now where's that evidence to support your claim the Russians love her? And do you agree or disagree with what she said about Hillary?

LeilaniMP

Empress
D

Deleted member 21794

Volume one documents in excruciating detail, undeniable Russian interfere in the 2016 election, on Donald Trumps behalf.

Democrats don't care. Why should I?

D

Deleted member 21794

And here's the entire counterattack Tulsi made on Hillary:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That's dimly the worst kind of character assassination. What the f*ck is wrong with "the Russians" anyway? Why should we be trying to provoke a war with them? You guys have really gone off the deep end with these conspiracy theories...
My 95 year old WWII Veteran Dad says we wouldn't have won WWII without the Russians help...……..maybe progs wish to be Nazi's or Japs?

FakeName

Governor
My 95 year old WWII Veteran Dad says we wouldn't have won WWII without the Russians help...……..maybe progs wish to be Nazi's or Japs?
The Russians didnt take sides in our elections!

Surely you know the difference.

Dont you?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

Volume one gave the facts no collusion no obstruction.
volume 2 was the oped fiction and it was said Volume 2 wasn't needed.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
1) I notice you don't deny what Tulsi says is true.
2) Where's this proof Russians love Tulsi? And which Russians are you screeching about?
This is that point where she gets Joe Liebermanned.

Anytime you want to switch parties. You are welcome.

Isn't it refreshing to hear a Democratic who broke free of the chains and is no longer a slave.