• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Damn I Like Tulsi Gabbard.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Volume one documents in excruciating detail, undeniable Russian interfere in the 2016 election, on Donald Trumps behalf.

You should read it. Your country deserves that much.
And Obama knew about it and did nothing...I'd check into that.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Volume one documents in excruciating detail, undeniable Russian interfere in the 2016 election, on Donald Trumps behalf.

You should read it. Your country deserves that much.

Key word you left off. "attempts"

They attempt to interfere in every one of our elections since the 50's.

Just like Ukraine was helping Hillary ( documented as well)

BUT what should we expect ! Evidence was MOUNTING ! LOL
So Much so, Mueller's in an old folks home doddering and stuttering to himself - and Trump is still President.
And you are still a partisan Fake veteran

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So Thinker did you read her website - I AM SO GLAD YOU SUPPORT HER AND HER VIEWS BUT THEY SEEM TO GO AGAINST YOUR DAILY BASHING OF DEMOCRATS DOESN'T IT -- #THREADHYPOCRISYFAIL

LET'S ALL GET A GOOD LAUGH THIS MORNING ! FAIL !

Poor Thinker, he tries so hard yet fails so much !
https://www.tulsi2020.com/record
she is for legalized marijuana
Quotes
"The fact that marijuana's still a Schedule I drug is unacceptable in the harm that it is causing to the people of our country and to taxpayers as well. The impact this has on individuals, potentially leading to criminal records that impact them, their families, their ability to get a job, housing, financial aid for college--the impacts of this are great. That's not to speak of the impact on states, small businesses and banks in those states that have legalized some level of marijuana." (Link)

“There's no question that this overall war on drugs has not only been a failure, it has created and exacerbated a number of other problems that continue to afflict people in this country.” (Link)

“I believe firmly in every person's freedom to make their own choices, and that people should not be thrown in jail and incarcerated or made into criminals for choosing to smoke marijuana whether it be for medicinal and non-medicinal purposes.” (Link)

she is for healthcare for all
Quotes
  • “Too many people in this country are getting sick without the care that they need. As president, I will work to ensure all Americans have quality healthcare incentivized to increase health and prevent and heal disease.” (Link)
  • “No one should be forced to choose between putting food on the table and paying for life-saving medication. But that’s exactly what’s happening to millions of Americans as a result of Big Pharma’s chokehold on Medicare. They’ve managed to buy access into Congress, barring the government from negotiating cheaper prices for consumers, so they can continue to price-gouge those trying to buy life-saving medication and rake in profits at the expense of the American people.” (Link)
  • “If you look at other countries in the world who have universal health care, every one of them has some form of a role for private insurance.” (Link)
she is for clean energy, believes in global warming
Quotes
  • Unless we protect our water, there is no economy, there are no jobs, there is no life - it's as simple as that. (Link)
  • “Whether we like it or not, our fates as human beings in this world are tied together. And the issues that we face - pollution of our air, our waters, oceans, the climate crisis that's before us - these are all issues that require us to sit down, to talk, and to work together. Whether it be with friends or with people who are adversaries or potential adversaries. If we in the United States do all that we can right now to address climate change, it will still not be enough. We cannot solve these problems alone. We have to work together. We have to work together to make sure that our kids today and for generations to come can not only survive, but thrive, and prosper, without fear of toxic and poisonous water, or polluted air, or not enough food to eat.” (Quote)
  • “As president, I’ll tackle climate change by ending subsidies to big fossil fuel and agribusiness corporations, ban offshore drilling, harness innovation to create jobs in renewable energy, provide better opportunities for our farmers, and ensure every American has clean air and water.” (Link)
  • “We need to invest in 100% renewable and safe energy sources like wind, solar, and geothermal. I also support a ban on fracking, ending the $26 billion/year in fossil fuel subsidies, as well as all subsidies or waivers to the nuclear power industry, which should itself be completely responsible for paying for its own insurance and paying the long term cost for safe storage of nuclear waste over centuries. I will also work to provide other incentives for a renewable energy economy.” (Link)
she is for student loan debt relief and free college
Quotes
  • “We need to make sure we are investing in the future of all of our children. In order to invest in our future, we have to provide adequate resources and meaningful accountability to ensure that all our students have equal access to quality education.” (Link)
  • “The cost of tuition keeps too many people from pursuing a college education. We need to resolve student debt and guarantee college for all.” (Link)
  • From Trump University to Betsy DeVos, members of this administration have put a higher premium on personal enrichment than they have on improving our education
Legislation
  • H.R.1880 College for All Act of 2017 This bill amends the Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA) to establish a grant program to eliminate tuition and required fees: (1) for all students at community colleges and two-year tribal colleges and universities, and (2) for working- and middle-class students at four-year public institutions of higher education (IHEs).
  • H.R.1674 Private Student Loan Bankruptcy Fairness Act of 2015 allowing the discharge of private educational loan indebtedness without the need to show an undue hardship

D

Deleted member 21794

So Thinker did you read her website - I AM SO GLAD YOU SUPPORT HER AND HER VIEWS BUT THEY SEEM TO GO AGAINST YOUR DAILY BASHING OF DEMOCRATS DOESN'T IT -- #THREADHYPOCRISYFAIL

LET'S ALL GET A GOOD LAUGH THIS MORNING ! FAIL !

Poor Thinker, he tries so hard yet fails so much !
https://www.tulsi2020.com/record
she is for legalized marijuana
Quotes
"The fact that marijuana's still a Schedule I drug is unacceptable in the harm that it is causing to the people of our country and to taxpayers as well. The impact this has on individuals, potentially leading to criminal records that impact them, their families, their ability to get a job, housing, financial aid for college--the impacts of this are great. That's not to speak of the impact on states, small businesses and banks in those states that have legalized some level of marijuana." (Link)

“There's no question that this overall war on drugs has not only been a failure, it has created and exacerbated a number of other problems that continue to afflict people in this country.” (Link)

“I believe firmly in every person's freedom to make their own choices, and that people should not be thrown in jail and incarcerated or made into criminals for choosing to smoke marijuana whether it be for medicinal and non-medicinal purposes.” (Link)

she is for healthcare for all
Quotes
  • “Too many people in this country are getting sick without the care that they need. As president, I will work to ensure all Americans have quality healthcare incentivized to increase health and prevent and heal disease.” (Link)
  • “No one should be forced to choose between putting food on the table and paying for life-saving medication. But that’s exactly what’s happening to millions of Americans as a result of Big Pharma’s chokehold on Medicare. They’ve managed to buy access into Congress, barring the government from negotiating cheaper prices for consumers, so they can continue to price-gouge those trying to buy life-saving medication and rake in profits at the expense of the American people.” (Link)
  • “If you look at other countries in the world who have universal health care, every one of them has some form of a role for private insurance.” (Link)
she is for clean energy, believes in global warming
Quotes
  • Unless we protect our water, there is no economy, there are no jobs, there is no life - it's as simple as that. (Link)
  • “Whether we like it or not, our fates as human beings in this world are tied together. And the issues that we face - pollution of our air, our waters, oceans, the climate crisis that's before us - these are all issues that require us to sit down, to talk, and to work together. Whether it be with friends or with people who are adversaries or potential adversaries. If we in the United States do all that we can right now to address climate change, it will still not be enough. We cannot solve these problems alone. We have to work together. We have to work together to make sure that our kids today and for generations to come can not only survive, but thrive, and prosper, without fear of toxic and poisonous water, or polluted air, or not enough food to eat.” (Quote)
  • “As president, I’ll tackle climate change by ending subsidies to big fossil fuel and agribusiness corporations, ban offshore drilling, harness innovation to create jobs in renewable energy, provide better opportunities for our farmers, and ensure every American has clean air and water.” (Link)
  • “We need to invest in 100% renewable and safe energy sources like wind, solar, and geothermal. I also support a ban on fracking, ending the $26 billion/year in fossil fuel subsidies, as well as all subsidies or waivers to the nuclear power industry, which should itself be completely responsible for paying for its own insurance and paying the long term cost for safe storage of nuclear waste over centuries. I will also work to provide other incentives for a renewable energy economy.” (Link)
she is for student loan debt relief and free college
Quotes
  • “We need to make sure we are investing in the future of all of our children. In order to invest in our future, we have to provide adequate resources and meaningful accountability to ensure that all our students have equal access to quality education.” (Link)
  • “The cost of tuition keeps too many people from pursuing a college education. We need to resolve student debt and guarantee college for all.” (Link)
  • From Trump University to Betsy DeVos, members of this administration have put a higher premium on personal enrichment than they have on improving our education
Legislation
  • H.R.1880 College for All Act of 2017 This bill amends the Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA) to establish a grant program to eliminate tuition and required fees: (1) for all students at community colleges and two-year tribal colleges and universities, and (2) for working- and middle-class students at four-year public institutions of higher education (IHEs).
  • H.R.1674 Private Student Loan Bankruptcy Fairness Act of 2015 allowing the discharge of private educational loan indebtedness without the need to show an undue hardship
I disagree with her on most issues, including most if not all the issues you posted.

NEXT!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Tulsi on Hillary:

“the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long.”

Who can argue with such a spot on description?

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/tulsi-gabbard-fires-back-at-queen-of-warmongers-hillary-clinton-for-suggesting-shes-a-russian-asset/

I have to admire her for her comments on Hillary Clinton. No Democrat has ever had the courage to tell the truth about Clinton. I wonder if this will help her in the primary race. She's running against morons but Democrats always vote for morons, so we'll have to wait and see.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Tulsi would get my vote. She may not be a Blue Dog, but she is an anti war moderate!
Yes she doesn't want to be the world's police which is a good thing. It is amazing countries like Brazil spend much, much less than the US does on military and yet has no fear of invasion

Military Expenditure in Brazil increased to 30769 USD Million in 2018 from 29283 USD Million in 2017. Military Expenditure in Brazil averaged 13456.32 USD Million from 1957 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 30769 USD Million in 2018 and a record low of 1946 USD Million in 1964.

He signed it on August 13. On September 28, 2018, Trump signed the Department of Defense appropriations bill. The approved 2019 Department of Defense discretionary budget is $686.1 billion. It has also been described as "$617 billion for the base budget and another $69 billion for war funding. "

D

Deleted member 21794

Damn I Like Tulsi Gabbard.....

your words not mine #threadfailagain

but you had plenty of people thinking it was a winner too

LeilaniMP
Dawg
Drumcollie
Nutty Cortez
Barbella

Yep, I like Tulsi Gabbard. I'm not sure why you think there's some sort of obligation for me to agree with her on any number of or any specific issues. I would like to encourage you to either articulate your case more effectively or perhaps review your own logic.

Either way, best of luck to you.

reason10

Governor
Tulsi on Hillary:

“the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long.”

Who can argue with such a spot on description?

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/tulsi-gabbard-fires-back-at-queen-of-warmongers-hillary-clinton-for-suggesting-shes-a-russian-asset/

\

This lady represents the ONLY salvation of the Democrat Party in America. If they are EVER to be taken seriously again, it'll be because of Gabbard. I've also predicted she'll be the next Democrat president as well as the first female president.

reason10

Governor
yes they did.

undeniably.

read the Mueller report.

Apparently you haven't. The Mueller report never pointed to any actual EVIDENCE that the country of Russia was able to go into individual states and hack their balloting systems. This report also NEVER suggested there was a Trump connection to Russia.

You children continue to lie about that because you didn't get your way. Trump is still president, and he's likely to be reelected in a landslide.

You're gonna have to deal with that hair for four more years, skippy.