• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Damn I Like Tulsi Gabbard.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date

freyasman

Senator
Yep, I like Tulsi Gabbard. I'm not sure why you think there's some sort of obligation for me to agree with her on any number of or any specific issues. I would like to encourage you to either articulate your case more effectively or perhaps review your own logic.

Either way, best of luck to you.
I don't trust military officers.

FakeName

Governor
I have to admire her for her comments on Hillary Clinton. No Democrat has ever had the courage to tell the truth about Clinton. I wonder if this will help her in the primary race. She's running against morons but Democrats always vote for morons, so we'll have to wait and see.
what are you talking about ....."no democrat has ever had the courage to tell the truth abut Clinton".....?

utter nonsense!

Pure made up right wing propaganda.

Just about every democrat, including most in office and most on here, have been highly critical of Hillary Clinton.

Can we just quit with the 'alternative facts' and stick to the real ones?

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
what are you talking about ....."no democrat has ever had the courage to tell the truth abut Clinton".....?

utter not nonsense!

pure made up right wing propaganda.

Just about every democrat, including most in office and most on here, have been highly critical of Hillary Clinton.

Remind me - how many have called her a "corrupt war monger?" Which, btw, she is...

Nostra

Governor

utter not nonsense!

pure made up right wing propaganda.

Not and lived to tell about it.

FakeName

Governor
Apparently you haven't. The Mueller report never pointed to any actual EVIDENCE that the country of Russia was able to go into individual states and hack their balloting systems. This report also NEVER suggested there was a Trump connection to Russia.

You children continue to lie about that because you didn't get your way. Trump is still president, and he's likely to be reelected in a landslide.

You're gonna have to deal with that hair for four more years, skippy.
holy cow guy just quit with the ridiculous logical fallacies.

You are right that they didn't hack into individual states and change votes.

The Mueller report does contain 100s of pages of detailed proof that the Russian government did interfere in our election, and they did it with the purpose of helping Donald Trump.

Think about it and get back to me when you realize the logical flaw in your arguement.

D

Deleted member 21794

utter nonsense!

Pure made up right wing propaganda.

You ready to tell the truth about your claim Russians love Tulsi?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
holy cow guy just quit with the ridiculous logical fallacies.

You are right that they didn't hack into individual states and change votes.

The Mueller report does contain 100s of pages of detailed proof that the Russian government did interfere in our election, and they did it with the purpose of helping Donald Trump.

Think about it and get back to me when you realize the logical flaw in your arguement.
Why didn't Obama do anything about it?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk