• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Damn I Like Tulsi Gabbard.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date

FakeName

Governor
Who besides Tulsi Gabbard?

Name___________

Quote___________
just about every single one in office. and just about every single one here on PJ.

seriously people!

Can you all just quit with all of the lies and propaganda?

Come out of your fake news bubble and lets talk about real things.

D

Deleted member 21794

just about every single one; n office. and just about every single one here on PJ.

seriously people!

Can you all just quit with all of the lies and propaganda?

Come out of your fake news bubble and lets talk about real things.
I agree, let's stop with all the lies. How about you start by admitting which orifice you spoke from when you said Russians love Tulsi Gabbard?

C'mon, lead the charge against lies and propaganda!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Do you think maybe Tulsi can get hired by Fox and then they can light up her legs under the table as she squirms around in her sleeveless short dress like all the other hosts? just asking because that drive viewership up !

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Seriously.

look for real news.

come out of the bubble.

we will welcome you back to America.
Back to America? Did you not just state in writing that Gabbard is somehow tainted by Russian preference? You were asked several times how you draw that conclusion. You never backed it up. That’s decidedly not an “American” trait.
I’m not sure what version of “America” you want to welcome folks back to...but it doesn’t sound appealing.

I know Hillary stated that TG was the candidate preferred by Russia. Why did you regurgitate it? Why is it that those who get sideways with Hillary Clinton often end up being beloved by Russia?

What the heck?!?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21794

Back to America? Did you not just state in writing that Gabbard is somehow tainted by Russian preference? You were asked several times how you draw that conclusion. You never backed it up. That’s decidedly not an “American” trait.
I’m not sure what version of “America” you want to welcome folks back to...but it doesn’t sound appealing.

I know Hillary started that TG was the candidate preferred by Russia. Why did you regurgitate it? Why is it that those who get sideways with Hillary Clinton often end up being beloved by Russia?

What the heck?!?
His America also includes tracking down and beating up anyone the left decides is a Nazi. Yes, he really truly said that- and dares to preach to us about what America should be like?

These people have managed to pull off a trifecta out of being ignorant, evil and INSANE.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I agree, let's stop with all the lies. How about you start by admitting which orifice you spoke from when you said Russians love Tulsi Gabbard?

C'mon, lead the charge against lies and propaganda!
Now that the lefty go-to perjorative is ‘foreign loyalty’ of one sort or the other, lefty owns the mantle of “xenophobe”. Just as they now appear to have a preference to remain indefinitely as occupying force in foreign lands.

What the frig happened to “liberals”?

Wanton accusations, dispensing with due process, abject McCarthyism...it’s been a remarkable transformation. Perhaps this was what was meant by “fundamentally transform...”. ?

Mick

The Right is always right

I know Hillary stated that TG was the candidate preferred by Russia. Why did you regurgitate it? Why is it that those who get sideways with Hillary Clinton often end up being beloved by Russia?

What the heck?!?

Faker is a notorious serial liar and conspiracy propagator. I'm not the least bit surprised he was mentally ill enough to fall for Hillary's sick comments. Add this to the LONG list of TDS fueled left wing nut conspiracies.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Faker is a notorious serial liar and conspiracy propagator. I'm not the least bit surprised he was mentally ill enough to fall for Hillary's sick comments. Add this to the LONG list of TDS fueled left wing nut conspiracies.
I just don’t understand. Gabbard is largely unobjectionable and she’s a veteran. Why the soiling-her campaign? And why is it always “Russians”?

I don’t get this stuff.

Mick

The Right is always right
I just don’t understand. Gabbard is largely unobjectionable and she’s a veteran. Why the soiling-her campaign? And why is it always “Russians”?

I don’t get this stuff.

I agree. She's very unobjectionable and tries to give things a fair shake. It's really because she doesn't toe the far left wing line all of the time. She dares speak out against the rotten elements and bad parts of the left. The left has become so afflicted with TDS and paranoia that anyone or anything that does not repeat everything they say verbatim has now become a secret Russian agent or bot.

Spamature

President

I don’t get this stuff.
Many of the right think the same.

WASHINGTON — Stephen K. Bannon, President Trump’s former chief strategist, is impressed with her political talent. Richard B. Spencer, the white nationalist leader, says he could vote for her. Former Representative Ron Paul praises her “libertarian instincts,” while Franklin Graham, the influential evangelist, finds her “refreshing.”

And far-right conspiracy theorists like Mike Cernovich see a certain MAGA sais quoi.

“She’s got a good energy, a good vibe. You feel like this is just a serious person,” Mr. Cernovich said. “She seems very Trumpian.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/us/politics/tulsi-gabbard.html?searchResultPosition=3

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Many of the right think the same.

WASHINGTON — Stephen K. Bannon, President Trump’s former chief strategist, is impressed with her political talent. Richard B. Spencer, the white nationalist leader, says he could vote for her. Former Representative Ron Paul praises her “libertarian instincts,” while Franklin Graham, the influential evangelist, finds her “refreshing.”

And far-right conspiracy theorists like Mike Cernovich see a certain MAGA sais quoi.

“She’s got a good energy, a good vibe. You feel like this is just a serious person,” Mr. Cernovich said. “She seems very Trumpian.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/us/politics/tulsi-gabbard.html?searchResultPosition=3
So you’re on board with soiling her as well? Roger that.

I disagree with her on dozens and dozens of substantive policy matters. Still, she strikes me as generally honorable, articulate, and decent.

I don’t get trashing her. And she’s got no shot to be the Dem nominee regardless...but “Russians”?? Again??