• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Damn I Like Tulsi Gabbard.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date

Spamature

President
And other left wing Presidential candidates who rallied around Gabbard: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tulsi-gabbard-2020-democrat-candidates-hillary-clinton

You admitting they are ALL just peas in a pod now?

:D
Flynn served too. He served Russian interest the end and now he's facing his fate for that.

Although it heartens me to see that you trust the judgments of Yang and Williamson.

Bit by bit Trump's disastrous rule has you turning to the other party for support.

Spamature

President
So you’re on board with soiling her as well? Roger that.

I disagree with her on dozens and dozens of substantive policy matters. Still, she strikes me as generally honorable, articulate, and decent.

I don’t get trashing her. And she’s got no shot to be the Dem nominee regardless...but “Russians”?? Again??
When she was a mouthpiece for Assad after he turned an old shoe factory into a fast paced murder factory. I had no respect for her at all.

Mick

The Right is always right
Although it heartens me to see that you trust the judgments of Yang and Williamson.
It heartens me that your entire electorate is not so mentally ill that they fall for these crazy conspiracy theories. For you, not so much. :D

Bit by bit Trump's disastrous rule has you turning to the other party for support.
I thought you hated David Duke. Now you embrace him? Brain rot can be sickening!

Spamature

President
It's because you believe she's a secret Russian agent, huh? C'mon, little guy, you can just admit that you are obsessed and brainwashed by alt-left conspiracy theories.

I have already stated some of my objections to her in another thread.

Mick

I have already stated some of my objections to her in another thread.
You didn't voice objection until your Russian conspiracies about her were propagated by the alt-left. Just admit you believe it. C'mon, little guy, you can do it!

Mick

Stay angry Bruce. I so do like it.
Bruce? Having difficulty with my name now? You so do like it? I'm not interested in having the same name as your blowup dolls. Very sick. That brain is continuing its diseased progression.

And I do enjoy drawing out multiple responses from you to my one 2-sentence post. It means the facts are striking a nerve. Now are you taking heart that David Duke supports Democrat candidates now? I can't wait for your response with anticipation!

Last edited:

FakeName

Governor
So you’re on board with soiling her as well? Roger that.

I disagree with her on dozens and dozens of substantive policy matters. Still, she strikes me as generally honorable, articulate, and decent.

I don’t get trashing her. And she’s got no shot to be the Dem nominee regardless...but “Russians”?? Again??
so how did you feel about all the 'soiling' of reputations of McCain and the Khan family, and just about everyone else that dares to disagree with Trump?

I may have missed it but I don't recall any of you on here complaining about it every time Trump does the kind of thing you are complaining about now and worse.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
You didn't voice objection until your Russian conspiracies about her were propagated by the alt-left. Just admit you believe it. C'mon, little guy, you can do it!

Yeah I did. Again I didn't even know who she was until I heard her spouting off in defense of Assad and doing photo ops for him in 2016.

Mick

so how did you feel about all the 'soiling' of reputations of McCain and the Khan family, and just about everyone else that dares to disagree with him?
Anyone who saw the attacks against John McCain by the left in 2008 would be utterly repulsed by the hypocrisy of such a statement. When faced with facts the faker deflects. Classic.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
so how did you feel about all the 'soiling' of reputations of McCain and the Khan family, and just about everyone else that dares to disagree with him?

I may have missed it but I don't recall any of you on here complaining about it every time Trump does the kind of thing you are complaining about now and worse.
You STILL won’t divulge your source for Gabbard’s “Russian” connection? It must be bad — like reflexive parroting of Hillary. I’d back away from that as well.

D

Deleted member 21794

You STILL won’t divulge your source for Gabbard’s “Russian” connection? It must be bad — like reflexive parroting of Hillary. I’d back away from that as well.
Joy Reid declares it. Isn't that enough?