• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Damn it, people! Stop already with this utter disgusting bullshit!

Jen

Senator
Heh................just trying to get out the vote (and starting early).......... heh......... "what difference doe it make" if Lefty lies?o_O

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Funny. A person doesn't have to be psychic to know before they even open your thread that it was going to be about Blacks Acting Bad. Same ole same ole...another day, same old sh*t.
Your post #5 here is who you are. (not that you care what I think, but just wanted you to know).

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Funny. A person doesn't have to be psychic to know before they even open your thread that it was going to be about Blacks Acting Bad. Same ole same ole...another day, same old sh*t.
Your post #5 here is who you are. (not that you care what I think, but just wanted you to know).
Preacher was doing "CLIMES"
you lust for Julie posting of whites
run on down to a M-13 meeting

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Can you not distinguish between 'Blacks' and 'race baiting, dishonorable POS'?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Thing is no one was acting bad

Fast Eddy

Mayor
I'm sick of Blacks playing the race card and the victim for everything wrong with them. The Loony Democrats stir this pot every election cycle jumping on every little thing that can be invented or twisted to show their base its the evil Republicans.