• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Damning evidence for Trayvon Martin

Mr. Friscus

Governor
So, I'm just looking at this for the first time, I've heard tons of stuff about it, but haven't much cared.

You have a 17 year old kid whose knuckles are all bloodied and bruised, a cop with a broken nose, two black eyes and a cut in the back of the head... and people are saying Martin didn't start it?

Did Zimmerman use his eye sockets to headbutt Martin? Did He use his nose to aggressively attack Martin's knuckles?

Meanwhile, having nothing to do with race but with character, Martin is found to have pictures of marijuana and guns, texts about getting weed and guns, texts saying he's "gangsta", and multiple pics of the internet flipping the double bird.

While this stuff may not make the court room, it sure doesn't speak well for Martin.

This really doesn't look like much of a "conspiracy", from the outside. Why is the black community so obsessed with trying to prove his innocence with THIS type of evidence?

So, I'm just looking at this for the first time, I've heard tons of stuff about it, but haven't much cared.

You have a 17 year old kid whose knuckles are all bloodied and bruised, a cop with a broken nose, two black eyes and a cut in the back of the head... and people are saying Martin didn't start it?

Did Zimmerman use his eye sockets to headbutt Martin? Did He use his nose to aggressively attack Martin's knuckles?

Meanwhile, having nothing to do with race but with character, Martin is found to have pictures of marijuana and guns, texts about getting weed and guns, texts saying he's "gangsta", and multiple pics of the internet flipping the double bird.

While this stuff may not make the court room, it sure doesn't speak well for Martin.

This really doesn't look like much of a "conspiracy", from the outside. Why is the black community so obsessed with trying to prove his innocence with THIS type of evidence?
You're calling Zimmerman a 'cop'?!?!??? He was no such thing. He had a long arrest record himself, and Treyvon had NO arrest record. Moreover, Mr. Zimmerman has already been caught in several lies. This should be a slam-dunk case for the prosecution.

U

Union_Jack_1972

Zimmerman is not a cop...

He belong to the neighborhood watch, I think, but is not a police officer...

Also the usage of deadly force is the question and did Zimmerman have the right to pursue Martin after the 911 dispatcher told Zimmerman not to follow Martin...

He applied but was not a police officer...

ITALIA

Mayor

Where did you read that stuff? Knuckles bloody and bruised? A cop? Broken nose debatable. Two black eyes? Who was following who after being told not to? How the fight started is in question but we do know who brought a gun to a fist fight don't we? You best never be on a jury.

Bo-4

Senator

I can't even believe that i'm reading this.

1) Zimmy isn't and wasn't a cop.. he was rejected as such.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-trial-cop-application-20130604,0,7772961.story

2) Do you have evidence that the kid's knuckles were bloodied and bruised or is that a polished butt nugget? I'll call it such until you provide us with a link to such nonsense.

3) Give us a picture of Martin with a gun

Thanks Frisky.. and while you're at it, explain Zimmy's arrest record and 60 pages of 911 calls (most of them about Blacks).

Thanks in advance!

MaryAnne

Governor
Zimmerman was turned down when he applied to be a Policeman.Z has a record for attacking a cop.

Where in the world did your info come from?

Also Z was told not to follow Martin when he was talking to 911.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Trayvon Martin Shooting: Autopsy results say slain teen had injuries to his knuckles
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57436083-504083/trayvon-martin-shooting-autopsy-results-say-slain-teen-had-injuries-to-his-knuckles/
[snippets]
- New details emerged on Wednesday regarding the condition of Martin's body. Wounds found on the 17-year-old's knuckles may support George Zimmerman's claim that the unarmed teenager assaulted him before he was fatally shot, CBS News reports.

- The case also includes Zimmerman's medical report the day after the shooting, which listed a broken nose, two black eyes and a cut in the back of the head.

U

Union_Jack_1972

Trayvon Martin Shooting: Autopsy results say slain teen had injuries to his knuckles
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57436083-504083/trayvon-martin-shooting-autopsy-results-say-slain-teen-had-injuries-to-his-knuckles/
[snippets]
- New details emerged on Wednesday regarding the condition of Martin's body. Wounds found on the 17-year-old's knuckles may support George Zimmerman's claim that the unarmed teenager assaulted him before he was fatally shot, CBS News reports.

- The case also includes Zimmerman's medical report the day after the shooting, which listed a broken nose, two black eyes and a cut in the back of the head.
It still does not excuse Zimmerman pursuit of Martin... In the recording between 911 and Zimmerman you can hear the dispatcher telling Zimmerman not to pursue Martin and wait for the police to arrive... So now the question is what happen between the pursuit and the shooting, and was Zimmerman justified for using deadly force or did Zimmerman get trigger happy after getting his butt kicked by a teenager???

What seem to me is some of Zimmerman supporters are not factoring in the fact that 911 told Zimmerman not to pursue Martin and wait for the police... Hmmm, I think that evidence will hurt Zimmerman very much...

Bo-4

Senator
I can't even believe that i'm reading this.

1) Zimmy isn't and wasn't a cop.. he was rejected as such.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-trial-cop-application-20130604,0,7772961.story

2) Do you have evidence that the kid's knuckles were bloodied and bruised or is that a polished butt nugget? I'll call it such until you provide us with a link to such nonsense.

3) Give us a picture of Martin with a gun

Thanks Frisky.. and while you're at it, explain Zimmy's arrest record and 60 pages of 911 calls (most of them about Blacks).

Thanks in advance!
Oh, regarding my third point, THIS picture is of the gun ZIMMY killed the Bluh-Bluh-Black kid wearing a hoodie and packing Skittles.

A few RW sites put it next to a picture of Trayvon and said that it was on his FB page. (baldfaced LIE)

athinkprogress.org_wp_content_uploads_2012_05_gun_crop.jpg

Jen

Senator

I am not following this story, but from what I have been observing lately both here and in DC, Democrats and Liberals are so full of thinking they have won it all (since they have the MSM backing them) that they would indeed tell you that Zimmerman used his eye sockets to headbutt Martin and his nose to aggressively attack Martin's knuckles AND threaten that if you didn't believe this in its totality then you must be a racist. They have gotten by with serving up such outlandish lies that they now have the audacity to insult us roundly if we don't believe those lies. That's just how it is. So far it's a winning recipe for them............... I pray -- yes PRAY -- that if God has anything to do with karma it is served up to them in heaping doses and soon.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
So, the evidence stands:

Martin had bloody and bruised knuckles, Zimmerman had a broken nose, two black eyes, and a cut on his head.

Martin talked about getting a gun, and had a text picture of a gun.

As far as Zimmerman, I stand corrected on whether he was cop.

But, he could have been anyone.. when you're beat the hell up like that, and the other guy has knuckles bleeding and bruised, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who was the one doing the assaulting.

Oh, regarding my third point, THIS picture is of the gun ZIMMY killed the Bluh-Bluh-Black kid wearing a hoodie and packing Skittles.

A few RW sites put it next to a picture of Trayvon and said that it was on his FB page. (baldfaced LIE)

It's clearly a compact handgun. Worthy of Leslie Nielsen's next Naked Gun sequel.

If he were alive.

Bo-4

Senator
It still does not excuse Zimmerman pursuit of Martin... In the recording between 911 and Zimmerman you can hear the dispatcher telling Zimmerman not to pursue Martin and wait for the police to arrive... So now the question is what happen between the pursuit and the shooting, and was Zimmerman justified for using deadly force or did Zimmerman get trigger happy after getting his butt kicked by a teenager???

What seem to me is some of Zimmerman supporters are not factoring in the fact that 911 told Zimmerman not to persue Martin and wait for the police... Hmmm, I think that evidence will hurt Zimmerman very much...
That will hurt him Jack. Plus his arrest record and 60 pages of 911 calls. Oh, and the fact that he was rejected as a cop, was caught in a bald-faced lie about his defense fund.. and many other things.

Mr. Friscus

Governor

Then what was it doing on Martin's phone?