• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Darth Cheney: 25% of our torture victims were innocent? Who cares?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Dick Cheney is a despicable bastard...Representing the worst side of America...One can only hope justice will prevail and this War Criminal will be tried and convicted...of his atrocities
remember when Spain was thinking about filing war crime charges against Bush/Cheney?
maybe they'll be inclined to do it now.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Hey why else would they hate him so much if he wasn't guilty of every horrible thing they can think of about him ? I mean what other reason could they have for hating him so much ?
Just look about the posts about Cheney and Bush from the same people carping about Obama haters. Purely partisan.

I personally think Obama is a great person, charismatic leader, but has been a divider in government and now he appears to be dividing the nation.

Bush was the worst president ever but not a bad person. Cheney is a super intelligent person and a strong military leader who we needed at that time.

I voted for both administrations.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
if you mean terrorist attacks sinse 9/11,,boston, and ft.hood come first to mind..both terror attacks that killed..
From AQ. Sorry I thought we were talking about Alqueda

I think we would be in agreement its almost impossible to stop lone wolves. Correct?

Spamature

President
Just look about the posts about Cheney and Bush from the same people carping about Obama haters. Purely partisan.

I personally think Obama is a great person, charismatic leader, but has been a divider in government and now he appears to be dividing the nation.

Bush was the worst president ever but not a bad person. Cheney is a super intelligent person and a strong military leader who we needed at that time.

I voted for both administrations.
The opinion about Bush from people who know him personally vary. Dick Cheney is a monster. He was the last thing we needed at the time. Look at the legacy he left. He lied this nation(not alone but leading the vanguard) into his vision on the M.E. through an illegal war and what do we have to show for it. A M.E. at war with ISIS at the center of it. Something that would have never existed without grand plan gone wrong. . The nation's named was stained by that lie and by the torture he endorses to this day.